Online now
Online now

Locktober - how is it going?

lotuslover​(switch male)
6 months ago • Oct 7, 2023

Locktober - how is it going?

lotuslover​(switch male) • Oct 7, 2023
Hi everyone. New to the site and first post.

I am currently doing a solo locktober - by this I mean when I am not at work or sleeping I have a cage on as 24/7 wearing is not a possibility and it was pointed out to me that locktober can work anyway you want.

So far I am doing well. Got a cage that fits well after seeing some guides (made the mistake of having a tube that was too big the first time).

The only downside is I can unlock it at any time I want so sometimes motivation is low.

How is it going for anyone else that is doing locktober? Are you enjoying it? Would you change anything?
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 7, 2023
I'm also solo but I'm new here and have only just found out about Locktober. I'm thinking about it, but I don't really know anything about chastity devices for women, so that's my homework for the day!

I can see what you mean about being able to unlock yourself at any time. Is there somewhere you can leave the key that is inconvenient to just go to at any time to retrieve?
lotuslover​(switch male)
Yes I can put the key somewhere but again I could just go and get it. I have looked at timed locks so I may go down that path
lotuslover​(switch male)
Having done some research it seems it's far easier for men than it is for women, anatomically speaking. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it however you do it.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 7, 2023
lotuslover wrote:
Having done some research it seems it's far easier for men than it is for women, anatomically speaking. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it however you do it.

I think you're right, and after looking through various devices, I decided against it. Especially when I found "chastity" belts with two internal dildos... Not sure those are going to encourage self-restraint! 😅 If this happens every October, maybe I'll have something figured out by next time.
lotuslover​(switch male)
Sololoquy wrote:
lotuslover wrote:

I think you're right, and after looking through various devices, I decided against it. Especially when I found "chastity" belts with two internal dildos... Not sure those are going to encourage self-restraint! 😅 If this happens every October, maybe I'll have something figured out by next time.

Well some parts of chastity are teasing I think, but 2 internal dildos is going a bit far. And somehow you would need to perform normal bodily functions at some point so its probably on good for short term play I guess.
Miki
6 months ago • Oct 8, 2023
Miki • Oct 8, 2023
As I am "retired" none of Locktober matters...

BUT:

NO-vember -- is my thing.

'cept every month is No Vember.

Just Sayin'

If I come out of retirement.. someone gets to flog my ass good for being such a naughty tease, but until that day...

Tee-Hee!!!
    The most loved post in topic
lotuslover​(switch male)
6 months ago • Oct 8, 2023
lotuslover​(switch male) • Oct 8, 2023
Locktober is as much fun as you want it to be. Another problem I have noticed being uncircumcised is that my foreskin poke sou the end of the tube and pinches. Still working on a solution, I may have to make something lol.
Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 9, 2023
Sololoquy • Oct 9, 2023
I decided against a chastity device, mostly for practical reasons with being female. So instead of locking myself away with a key to keep me from playing with myself, I've instead entered a contract to keep me from doing so outside permitted times, so long as I earn it. It has been pretty intense so far!
lotuslover​(switch male)
6 months ago • Oct 9, 2023
lotuslover​(switch male) • Oct 9, 2023
Sololoquy wrote:
I decided against a chastity device, mostly for practical reasons with being female. So instead of locking myself away with a key to keep me from playing with myself, I've instead entered a contract to keep me from doing so outside permitted times, so long as I earn it. It has been pretty intense so far!

I'm glad you found a way to make it work. I hope you enjoy yourself