Online now
Online now

✨️ What is Your Favorite Sextoy ?

Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
6 months ago • Oct 9, 2023

✨️ What is Your Favorite Sextoy ?

Hey !

Iam currently snuggled up in bed and browse around in the www looking for nice things to buy.

I really think, there is no such thing, as owning too many sextoys,...

And know I am curious :
What is Your favorite ?
Which Toy would you grab first to pleasure Yourself ?
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 9, 2023
Duck tape. Love the stuff.
fluffypoppet​(sub female){Protected}

Re: ✨️ What is Your Favorite Sextoy ?

Purĕ wrote:

And know I am curious :
What is Your favorite ?

Clitoral suction vibrators… 🥵🥵🥵
- I have a pink one shaped like a squirrel… his name is Mr Squirrel.
- I used to have one shaped like a penguin… his name was Mr Penguin but the poor fellow’s little engine couldn’t keep up.
- I also had a rose shaped one- those were very popular… but I felt it lacked the precision I desired.
- There’s one for distance play called the We-Melt Vibe that is on my wishlist.

Did you find anything to purchase???

Re: ✨️ What is Your Favorite Sextoy ?

fluffypoppet wrote:
Purĕ wrote:

And know I am curious :
What is Your favorite ?

Clitoral suction vibrators… 🥵🥵🥵
- I have a pink one shaped like a squirrel… his name is Mr Squirrel.
- I used to have one shaped like a penguin… his name was Mr Penguin but the poor fellow’s little engine couldn’t keep up.
- I also had a rose shaped one- those were very popular… but I felt it lacked the precision I desired.
- There’s one for distance play called the We-Melt Vibe that is on my wishlist.

Did you find anything to purchase???

Funny,...
I placed a pink squirrel and a penguin (satisfyer) earlier today on my wishlist.

I saw and heard a lot of the rose but I don't really like the fact that it's so tiny. I like a bit larger toys.

I have one You might like.... Suction and lick animation....
https://www.amazon.com/Clitoral-Sucking-Vibrator-Licking-Vibrators/dp/B0B28QNHTS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2YOMUG8VE1TO7&keywords=clit+tongue+sex&qid=1696879813&sprefix=clit+tounge+sex%2Caps%2C121&sr=8-1
Love this one. Orgasm under a minute for me icon_wink.gif

I didn't ordered anything yet... 😇
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 9, 2023
Favourite is definitely Elvis… my dp dildo (with a suction-cup base). What can I say except he’s the king! icon_biggrin.gif Lol.
Current go-to’s are: rubber bands around my breasts, metal pegs clamped on my nipples, either my standard or dp dildo (either in-hand or suctioned to the wall), and small bullet or clit suction vibrator.
This combo seems to be the flavour of this month.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie wrote:
Favourite is definitely Elvis… my dp dildo (with a suction-cup base). What can I say except he’s the king! icon_biggrin.gif Lol.

I wanna seeeeee Elvis!
I have a DP dildo, remote controlled (over long distance possible as well) on my wishlist... but thats a monster.... not sure if I could take it.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 9, 2023
I have a few toys from a company called Unbound, which is a woman owened company and very sex positive: https://unboundbabes.com/collections/shop-all

I have the: Clutch, Ollie, and Bender. Broke one Ollie (oops) and they replaced it for free.
shebakesalot wrote:

I have the: Clutch, Ollie, and Bender. Broke one Ollie (oops) and they replaced it for free.

oooh, the clutch looks orgasmic 💚 neeeed

Love the "handle"... always hate that I lose grip on my toys due to getting tooo wet and they get so slippery.

definitely on my wishlist now.