Online now

Slap Happy ?

I'mME
6 months ago • Oct 12, 2023
I'mME • Oct 12, 2023
CarmenZ wrote:
no one is demonizing anyone.

I asked a question and so far no one has answered it

Why do you get wet when someone puts you into bondage, or spanks you, or whatever kink is your honey pot?

Do you imagine that a Dom just slaps their sub with all w the weight of their body, in other words the full use of their arm strength?
Slapping is or should be a controlled activity just as other scene activities should be.
A Dom could get excited bc their sub is excited.

Scenes produce energy.
CarmenZ
CarmenZ • Oct 12, 2023
@I'mME

"I'm pretty sure that the person didn't consent to die that day."

and that is exactly the point I am making...........initial 'consent' was given to have his penis cut off and watch it being eaten. That was Brandes fantasy.

( I use the term 'consent' losely here ) because giving 'consent' to someone to cut his penis off isn't consent is it.
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 12, 2023
CarmenZ wrote:
@ "What happened between Armin and his victim was not a fantasy"

you are totally wrong. They both knew what they were doing and they both loved out their fantasy. Meiwes fantasized about eating human flesh and Brandes fantasized about having parts of him eaten, actually watching the act as it took place. That my dear is a fantasy.

I am not comparing a dom who gets a hardon from strangling Women and slapping/punching them in the face, I am merely asking the question as to is consent always consent.

I know many Women that remained in abusive relationships because they didn't know how to get out. They also were slapped or punched and since they accepted it and didn't instantly leave their partners or go to the police, they consented, ie. they allowed it to happen........consent.

CarmenZ,

A woman in an abused relationship, might not leave for several reasons, and none of that EQUALS CONSENT.

Several people have given you some good answers and perspectives, I know that you UNDERSTOOD each and every one of them.

So far you have compared a Hannibal character to what for some is standard things in BDSM play.
Now you have gone on to say an abused women who stays in the relationship is giving consent.

What you are doing is telling these people who shared their perspectives with you, that there is something wrong with them..
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 12, 2023
Purĕ wrote:
CarmenZ wrote:

They also were slapped or punched and since they accepted it and didn't instantly leave their partners or go to the police, they consented, ie. they allowed it to happen........consent.

This has nothing to do with consent.
They didn't allowed it to happen.

I would be very careful with such statements if You don't have a clue how domestic violence or domestic abuse affects the victim

This person is a troll, I don't know, but they understand exactly what they are saying, and I for one think they have serious issues for the domestic violence bullshit statement they made.
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 12, 2023
CarmenZ wrote:
@pure

my ex husband beat me for years and it took me a long time to have the courage to end the relationship.

Make sure you know who you're talking to before you write

CarmenZ,
Why did you consent to him doing that?
CarmenZ
CarmenZ • Oct 12, 2023
@I'mME

"What you are doing is telling these people who shared their perspectives with you, that there is something wrong with them"

Absolutely not. If you read thru the thread you will notice I asked multiple times what kind of man gets sexually excited at the thought of strangling and slapping/punching a Woman in the fact.

The individual who suggested this to me scared the life out of me. That said, I was very friendly with him the whole time and invited him to talk to me about it if he wanted. When I asked him why this excites him so much he said ( and I quote ) "Beleive me I have struggled a lot to find this urge in me.
I can't explain it fast the way it needs to be explained"

This is what I am interested in knowing
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 12, 2023
CarmenZ wrote:
@I'mME

"I'm pretty sure that the person didn't consent to die that day."

and that is exactly the point I am making...........initial 'consent' was given to have his penis cut off and watch it being eaten. That was Brandes fantasy.

( I use the term 'consent' losely here ) because giving 'consent' to someone to cut his penis off isn't consent is it.

So my thinking was right, you are a troll, or just wanted to insult some people.
CarmenZ
CarmenZ • Oct 12, 2023
@I'mME

"Why did you consent to him doing that?"

I did, it's called 'Silent Consent'
CarmenZ
CarmenZ • Oct 12, 2023
@I'm ME

"So my thinking was right, you are a troll, or just wanted to insult some people."

your 'thinking' was wrong. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a troll icon_wink.gif
CarmenZ
CarmenZ • Oct 12, 2023
@I'mME

"or just wanted to insult some people"

please kidly show me where I insulted someone. So I am a troll and you feel insulted because I don't agree with you ? LOL