Online now
Online now

Lost

reddkitty1004​(sub female)
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018

Lost

reddkitty1004​(sub female) • Mar 13, 2018
I have to get things off my chest so I thought I'd give this a try, I'm a single frustrated lil sub, I've always been like this (sub) since I can remember. My feelings lately are driving me insane I feel like I'm NEVER going to find a partner for life. Ive been looking my whole life for my soul mate if there is such a thing. I feel so lost in life I have the normal things I should car, job,house, but what's the point if I don't have anyone to share it with. I feel like giving up I'm so tired of fake guys or mean guys that just lie and say whatever to get you're attention but the saddest thing is they think a woman can't tell their full of it. It's all so tiring, I don't want to be alone the rest of my life. I don't know thanks for listening...
Lil lost sub
    The most loved post in topic
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2018
Have you try other platform, have you attented munches and kinksters meetings? There is always someone out there for you, soon or later he will come.
be strong lilsub.
LordofPain56
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
LordofPain56 • Mar 16, 2018
Her frustration must have overcome her. She deleted her profile not long after joining the site. She must be extremely impatient. Redkitty, I hope and pray that you can overcome this, wherever you are.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2018
yes very strange as she send me a message and when I reply she pretend she didnt sent any??