Online now
Online now

First Snowfall

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 22, 2023

First Snowfall

Its that time of year and we are expecting snow to start and continue until Tuesday. I'm not ready brrrr 🥶. I did get my winter tires on though and fill up with gas. That being said the first snowfall is so beautiful and magical. I'm a bit excited too.

Do you like snow? How do you prepare for colder weather? Does anyone live on a beach in case i need a hot getaway? Lol
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 22, 2023
I like snow when I'm indoors, curled up with a good book, drinking hot chocolate. I love it when it's completely untouched, just a white blanket over everything.

It doesn't snow much where I am before Christmas though. Usually colder in January and February.
Miki
Miki • Oct 22, 2023
Me as well. Snow is fine so long as I don't have to drive in the shit.

Spring and especially Fall are my seasons. I loathe summer heat and humidity and winter can be, on occasion, inconvenient.

Totally not a beach person. I think the last time I was at a beach was when I was a kid. Got a bit of a sunburn for my trouble. But in general, that scene doesn't appeal to me. I'm much more at home walking in the woods on a crisp Fall day following up with a hot glass of cider with a cinnamon stick.
SouthernFire​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023
SouthernFire​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2023
Purĕ wrote:
I cant wait for snow.
I'm a total winter girl.
The more the better ♥️

🌨️☃️❄️🌨️❄️☃️🌨️

A nice mulled wine, Spice cookies, fluffy socks ....and naked snowangels

Me too!!! Hiding away watching the snow fall outside, so peaceful. Hot cocoa and cool whip. My pupp loves snow too. 😊
LordofPain56
6 months ago • Oct 24, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 24, 2023
I've always said that; "if I ever see another winter, it will be too soon". Snow just makes it that much worse. Shovelling snow off the sidewalks and digging the jalopy out are no fun. I'm in southern illinois, and we get some deep snowstorms down here too.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
LordofPain56 wrote:
I've always said that; "if I ever see another winter, it will be too soon". Snow just makes it that much worse. Shovelling snow off the sidewalks and digging the jalopy out are no fun. I'm in southern illinois, and we get some deep snowstorms down here too.

Snowstorms and blizzards I adore but the deep, freezing cold, hard pass.
silentnotes​(sub female){Looking }
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
I love snow, sadly where I live the snow doesn´t stay and it doesn´t snow a lot here. My favourite thing to do while it´s snowing is just watching out the window, listening to music and drinking hot chocolate or reading a good book.