Online now
Online now

Boot Worship

Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023

Boot Worship

Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
Does anyone have a boot fetish but not a foot fetish? I can see how they might be related but I feel I go in opposite directions here, being averse to feet but loving boots. Saying that, I really love the smell of the leather and it is boots, rather than shoes that I'm into. I also love leather gloves and leather goods in general, so maybe it's more of a leather fetish? I definitely have a separate, unrelated glove fetish as well, so leather gloves are just a bonus.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Oct 23, 2023
Nope. Not me. Not feet, either...

-----------------------------------

But I'll chime in to suggest that if you're that turned on by leather, there are any assortment of leather articles of clothing-- skimpy as you like --or regular outfits that might be of interest.

Speaking of the skimpy ones, one can smell the leather and look hot while doing so.

Personally, leather tops that are just a step above a bra and short leather skirts were always a go-to for me when I used to go out to places where such attire is most appreciated. Clubs and the occasional munch, though it's been a while on the latter. Just a place to see and be seen-- or gawked at anyway.

Worked for me.
Steellover​(sub male)

Re: Boot Worship

Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 23, 2023
Sololoquy wrote:
Does anyone have a boot fetish but not a foot fetish?.

I do, and since there was a thread about this not too long ago (maybe a week) I won't repeat myself verbatim, but instead I'll just summarize:

The appeal of boot worship to me is rooted in a submissive head space of total worship, to literally worship the ground she walks on- and thus, worship the things that contact the ground. Plus, I just think leather boots are sexy in general.