Online now
Online now

Punishment

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023

Punishment

Keep in mind im fresh from the stork but what are common types of punishment besides spanking? Something about being punished and disciplined and I dont know what it will be, or how to make it stop or how much it will hurt that excites me alot. But I also dont think I am much into the slave dynamic,can other types of subs enjoy punishment and pain too?
Miki
Miki • Oct 23, 2023
I had to look up references to anything to do with "the stork".

Your profile does not indicate you had a kid so I'll take it you're using a roundabout way to say "I'm New to this"

But I could be wrong. I'll assume that for the purposes of this post.

Tit play/ clamps.. nipple-swatting ... being tied up and flogged on the back... (always my favorite when I was active.. I also never met a whipping post I didn't like)

foot spanking (no lasting damage, you can walk normally.) That was later on in my masochist "career"-- that and pussy spanking. Resisted that for a long time til I was made to try enduring it.. I think it's more the humiliation than the pain, but both combined deliciously

There is an abundance of humiliating and delightfully painful punishments to be had besides a good old fashioned "bend me over" paddling.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
Physical ones I've tried are breast slapping, and nipple and labia clamping.

Degrading ones I've tried are writing lines, watersports, cleaning in bondage, kneeling in the bathtub using my forehead to hold an object against the wall for several minutes, tying hair to a piece of furniture, boot worship and face trampling.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
If you enjoy pain it doesn’t have to be punishment. I regularly ask Daddy to hurt me and he never hurts me as punishment.

Very true. It gets a bit blurry for me because some pain is punishment, some isn't and not all punishments hurt - physically anyway.

Also depends on my mood or level of arousal first. Like, I'm good with having my breasts touched if I'm already aroused but otherwise it's annoying. The same activity when not aroused could be more painful/uncomfortable.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2023
Punishment, within the lifestyle, is something that has been perverted.

In my not so humble opinion.

In reality, it is something done to correct a behavior that is wrong in a given relationship.

Now I get s types want to be spanked, or flogged or whipped, or the myid of other physical stimuli and that is great. But when done in a positive fashion, that is not punishment. Now some people will use the term "Funishment", however I think that term is obscene. If you enjoy it, then it is not punishment. That is scening. It is not corrective measures.

Punishment is not something you should enjoy. It is something painful so you will not engage in the same behavior again.

When I have to, and I don't like it any better than the s type, I use emotional punishments. I start with "I am disappointed in you" and work my way up from that. I don't use physical punishments. Emotional ones hit harder.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
TopekaDom wrote:

In reality, it is something done to correct a behavior that is wrong in a given relationship.

Now I get s types want to be spanked, or flogged or whipped, or the myid of other physical stimuli and that is great. But when done in a positive fashion, that is not punishment. Now some people will use the term "Funishment", however I think that term is obscene. If you enjoy it, then it is not punishment. That is scening. It is not corrective measures.

Punishment is not something you should enjoy. It is something painful so you will not engage in the same behavior again.

When I have to, and I don't like it any better than the s type, I use emotional punishments. I start with "I am disappointed in you" and work my way up from that. I don't use physical punishments. Emotional ones hit harder.

I understand what you're saying here and actually agree with you. Punishment should not be a positive thing.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:

I get where you're coming from and I'm not sure exactly where I stand on this either, because I have mixed opinions. This is where my difficulty lies.

Everyone participating is doing so consensually, presumably for their happiness. If I consent to a spanking for any reason and it's used as a corrective measure but I enjoy it, then I agree it's not really a punishment because it isn't corrective. The problem is if it's so painful I won't want to engage in that behaviour again, it's almost certainly where my limit lies, which effectively means withdrawal of consent. That would mean never being punished.

Maybe others are different, consenting to punishments that lie outside pleasure but still within their limits.

Like I say, I get your point and agree to a large extent but I don't know how you reconcile it with where people's pleasure and pain limits for consent are almost the same.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2023
There's a lot of ppl within this lifestyle that enjoy a variety of activities that most would say arenpunishments, but as I've always said you're not suposed to enjoy punishments.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 23, 2023
House Talion wrote:
There's a lot of ppl within this lifestyle that enjoy a variety of activities that most would say arenpunishments, but as I've always said you're not suposed to enjoy punishments.

Does this then mean that masochists can't easily be punished? And that non-masochists are choosing to consent to something they don't like? I can see that being the case, but if you only consent to what you enjoy, punishment would essentially not be possible. That window is certainly small in my case.