Online now
Online now

Punishment

Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 6, 2023
, forced watching of the Thomas the Tank Engine TV show.

That is not punishment, that is cruel, do you have any idea what that can do to a sub mentally. Sponge Bob in Korean that is punishment
Varangian​(sadist male)
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
Space Ghost in Spanish. It totally screwed with my head. Wasn’t even a punishment and I’d like to blame jet lag but the scene still haunts me to this day. (And yes, Space Ghost, I AM old.)

I am old what? I had to Google Space Ghost never heard of it. You can’t be to old you’re still above ground
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Serious response though, I think you absolutely can use the same techniques/ tools as punishment and not have it be *funishment*. Perhaps because I’m not what I think of as *extreme*, I’m not going to break out a cat’o’nine on a subbie who has disappointed me simply because we use spanking for sexy times also.

For me it’s more about the tone, if it’s going to be a punishment the sub is going to understand they broke some rule intentionally, and therefore disappointed me. I’m not correcting for my enjoyment or theirs.

I suppose it might not be effective on some varieties of subs, but it seems to me that most really do wish to please so knowing it was punishment rather than sexy times is enough to put them in the correct state of mind.
Miki
Miki • Dec 6, 2023
Varangian wrote:

That is not punishment, that is cruel, do you have any idea what that can do to a sub mentally. Sponge Bob in Korean that is punishment

For added effect, also include Jay Jay the Jet Plane or better still, for the discerning sadist... Barney and Friends.

Through the years I have seen all the tormented parents subjected to that shit, and am so blessed to never have heard it. I'm told it churns the stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

Anyway, Varangian: Shame on you. My very best friend from college days and part time roommate (due to the nature of her career) is from Korea and would be very cross with you.

Fortunately for all concerned, she is totally not twisted or even remotely freaky so she doesn't come in here.

... and thanks to the fact that I enjoy deep-diving down some very arcane rabbit holes I came up with one only genuine old farts can appreciate... Make 'em binge-watch (if you can find it) H. R. Pufinstuf.

I looked that crap up. That "dragon" must have given poor tykes of the day nightmares, second or third only to asshole Bozo the Clown.

Last edited by * on Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total
Miki
Miki • Dec 6, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Hahaha Barney. Nooo. Anything but that.

Welll.... they did say "punishment" but that might cross some line drawn in Geneva
Varangian​(sadist male)
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:

For added effect, also include Jay Jay the Jet Plane or better still, for the discerning sadist... Barney and Friends.

Through the years I have seen all the tormented parents subjected to that shit, and am so blessed to never have heard it. I'm told it churns the stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

Anyway, Varangian: Shame on you. My very best friend from college days and part time roommate (due to the nature of her career) is from Korea and would be very cross with you.

Fortunately for all concerned, she is totally not twisted or even remotely freaky so she doesn't come in here.

... and thanks to the fact that I enjoy deep-diving down some very arcane rabbit holes I came up with one only genuine old farts can appreciate... Make 'em binge-watch (if you can find it) H. R. Pufinstuf.

I looked that crap up. That "dragon" must have given poor tykes of the day nightmares, second or third only to asshole Bozo the Clown.

Ms Miki no offense was intended and as far as your friend being cross with me she might be but would never say anything to my face it’s not their way.
We big brutish Americans are given a lot of lea way especially members of the military in their country as long as we are trying to learn their language and customs we are given a pass on the small mistakes.
I spent 3 wonderful years living in Korea and learned a lot, first thing I learned was Sponge Bob and Patrick spoke Korean and sadly it is funnier in Korean then it is in English
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Miki • Dec 7, 2023
Varangian wrote:
Miki wrote:
Varangian wrote:

EDIT

Ms Miki no offense was intended and as far as your friend being cross with me she might be but would never say anything to my face it’s not their way.
We big brutish Americans are given a lot of lea way especially members of the military in their country as long as we are trying to learn their language and customs we are given a pass on the small mistakes.
I spent 3 wonderful years living in Korea and learned a lot, first thing I learned was Sponge Bob and Patrick spoke Korean and sadly it is funnier in Korean then it is in English

Oh my.. None taken. Just twisting your balls so to speak. Kimmy (she took "Kimberly" as her U. S. name, her Korean name is Jae...) But here that's a guy's name as pronounced. Anyway she has a sense of humor and as she is not a kink, she doesn't come in here anyway. Also she came here just over 20 years ago and comes from "a little further north" than many expect... Think "Kang Sae-byeok" if you or anyone you know is a squid-game aficionado. -- so she is wired a bit differently. Definitely not Cage material.

Relax! no harm no foul. By "quite cross" If she saw that the most she would do is make faces at you.