Online now
Online now

Punishment

Miki
4 months ago • Dec 8, 2023
Miki • Dec 8, 2023
@snowminx: Yeah something a little more sexy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my ears don't work, but they're off limits too. Have to think of something else, fella.

Side note... I have always been defensive of them. I never did let anyone mess with my ears.

A small but noteworthy part of the reason why I don't have any piercings, not even there.
tiedupinred
4 months ago • Dec 9, 2023
tiedupinred • Dec 9, 2023
Favorite punishment for a sub: make them dice up a bag of onions. This is not a punishment anyone enjoys.
Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 16, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 16, 2023
If she enjoys the paddle then punish her with a feather.

Balls sound problematic. In your shoes I'd consider having them removed..
Miki if I did that it would certainly free up some time in my busy day but what would I scratch when I had to make a decision.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 16, 2023
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 16, 2023
Miki wrote:

Side note... I have always been defensive of them. I never did let anyone mess with my ears.

Not even as an erogenous zone? that's so sad.

----------------

The concept of punishment comes in a variety for me. There's the playful funishment (for the love slave), the torturous funishment (for my pleasure), the maintenance discipline (the cost of doing business), the corrective penalties and the serious retribution (for when a slave really fucks up in the relationship, but hasn't crossed the point of no return).

My major rules regarding punishment: Never punish out of anger; Calm down first. The punishment should fit the crime whenever possible (big fan of poetic justice). Emergency equipment is always in sight of the love slave (bolt cutters, heavy duty shears).
jildo
3 weeks ago • Apr 4, 2024
jildo • Apr 4, 2024
As a child, I can vividly recall when a teacher would punish the entire classroom by writing out (her) standard made for punishing her entire classroom’s writing of standards they felt appropriate according to their negative measure in their classrooms wasting time. It never once bothered me to write out the standard(s). It was more punishing to listen to classmates moan having to do something else that was worse than writing. I don’t believe it’s punishments having to write about my poor.behavior would correct the problem for myself at least is true. Sorta see ibeing only juvenile, a joke.