Online now
Online now

Halloween

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023

Halloween

How do you feel about the spooky season? Do you ever dress up? Carve pumpkins?

I love going to haunted houses, i get scared easily and love the adrenaline rush.

Also halloween costumes! I swear everything is about the sexy factor! Theres sexy ninja, sexy cop, sexy unicorn sexy scooby doo lol you get the idea.
Discuss 😊
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Oct 25, 2023
I used to enjoy it more when I was younger. I always wanted to be the place known for giving out full size candy bars. Unfortunately this entire area is infected with that "Trunk or Treat" crap and I flat out refuse to be part of anything that teaches kids to go to stranger's cars for candy. That's the Gen X chronic PSA noise talking. I've had to make my own costumes for Halloween since college as I'm too tall for anything store bought but I dont have anyone to dress up for. I used to make my own Halloween props, but again, since there are no actual trick or treaters, there's no point. All I have left are the occasional horror movie, but even then I can't watch the truly gruesome shit because my roommates are either total pussies or forever working on mental issues, so I can't watch anything more challenging than Corpse Bride.

I've all but lost my Halloween spirit.
Sololoquy
Sololoquy • Oct 25, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Noone else likes halloween? 🎃

It's not that big in the UK. The closest I'm getting to it right now is watching the Halloween episode of Buffy, and I'm vaguely tempted to find a recipe for pumpkin loaf because I remember an American student at uni making some and it was awesome. I'm basically all about the autumn themed cakes and drinks in cafés in general at this time of year.
SouthernFire​(sub female)
SouthernFire​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2023
I dress up for work and my coworkers and I buy the candy together and let the kids trick or treat. They come running in all excited. Kids here do trunk or treat a few days before Halloween and then go crazy on Halloween. The businesses get into it as well as we are a small town we do our best to give the kids are safe good time before they head out to the other towns.
This year I won't be working so I'm staying my butt home.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Oct 25, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Ive not heard of this trunk or treat thing? Must be a US thing?

Its something mothers groups in the states came up with to fix something that wasn't broke under the pretense of protecting children from fictional urban legends. In truth it basically turned Trick or Treating into an HOA.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
IronWorld wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
Ive not heard of this trunk or treat thing? Must be a US thing?

Its something mothers groups in the states came up with to fix something that wasn't broke under the pretense of protecting children from fictional urban legends. In truth it basically turned Trick or Treating into an HOA.

Well that sucks, trick or treating was a great part of childhood! I love giving out candy to all the excited kids and seeing their lil costumes. Makes me happy 🥰
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
I love Halloween 🦇
I come from Northern Ireland where Halloween is massive.
Ireland hosts the biggest European Halloween festival.
I love dressing up.
I now live in England where its not as big but I still get sweets and decorate for any treak or treaters.
I love how it all started, it is a big part of my childhood xxx
    The most loved post in topic