Online now
Online now

What really pisses you off?

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 25, 2023

What really pisses you off?

So what gets your blood pumping and pisses you off? What makes you go loco and sets you off...

For me its conceited people, rudeness, and people being bullied.
Random Male​(dom male)
Random Male​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2023
Does basically everything count? I'm a pretty salty veteran. So, probably a shorter list of what doesn't. LOL!!
Random Male wrote:
Does basically everything count? I'm a pretty salty veteran. So, probably a shorter list of what doesn't. LOL!!

Hahah fair enough. But something specific that grinds your gears? Maybe road rage? 👀
Random Male​(dom male)
Random Male​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2023
Woooo...here we go:

Unwarranted ego, lack of common sense, lack of common decency, willful ignorance, lies, bigotry, continuation of established patterns of negative behavior when called out for them, disloyalty, One-Upping.....there a whole lot more, those just popped in my head.
    The most loved post in topic
boundforlove​(sub male)
boundforlove​(sub male) • Oct 25, 2023
Oh God yes lol. Recently near me a pedophile and rapist drove his truck through a blockaded parade and almost ran over a shit ton of people, kids included. He did it because the way he needed to turn was sectioned off. I loathe dangerous drivers of all fronts because no one's life is worth saving a few minutes, but this one takes the cake.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2023
You want to know what really burns my ass?

Really burns, I mean!!!

A flame about 3 feet high
Hahahha @ topeka, come on, dont be shy, spill the beans

@ boundforlove: da fuq??? Stupid drivers piss me off too. I dont road rage but i have flipped some people off lol 🙈
boundforlove​(sub male)
boundforlove​(sub male) • Oct 25, 2023
Ikr, shits wild. And lol, well everyone knows it's our God given right to flip the bird every now and then. I'm sure it was for a good reason lol
lambsone
lambsone • Oct 25, 2023
Being treated like I don't exist.