Online now
Online now

What Really Turns You On

Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
6 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
Two things more than anything else a man that can hold up his "part" of the conversation...communication is important..I want to know about you as much as you want to know about me and a man with a good sense of humor.
djaysmith
djaysmith • Oct 31, 2023
Being mercilessly teased by my Mistress, to the point where precum is oozing out of my cock and has made the front of my pants all wet... She is wonderfully tall and lets me rub up against her legs while she looks down on me in disgust. We are standing together and I am facing her... feeling so blessed to be right between her legs... My dreams are all answered when she says that she is going to allow me to enter her. My pants are off in no time and I grasp her hips to bring her down to me. I keep struggling but she refuses to squat down a little so that I can enter her beautiful pussy. I cant believe it with this unbelievable beauty right in front of me but I cant actually reach. She starts to laugh mercilessly and humiliates me by telling the bystanders around us that I cannot even reach; that I am too short. She laughs even harder the more that I try...
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
djaysmith wrote:
Being mercilessly teased by my Mistress, to the point where precum is oozing out of my cock and has made the front of my pants all wet... She is wonderfully tall and lets me rub up against her legs while she looks down on me in disgust. We are standing together and I am facing her... feeling so blessed to be right between her legs... My dreams are all answered when she says that she is going to allow me to enter her. My pants are off in no time and I grasp her hips to bring her down to me. I keep struggling but she refuses to squat down a little so that I can enter her beautiful pussy. I cant believe it with this unbelievable beauty right in front of me but I cant actually reach. She starts to laugh mercilessly and humiliates me by telling the bystanders around us that I cannot even reach; that I am too short. She laughs even harder the more that I try...

That was extremely hot to read 🔥🥵
djaysmith
djaysmith • Oct 31, 2023
That was extremely hot to read 🔥🥵[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed! I have a very dirty mind and love to share if you are interested in more!
Spanks hard​(dom male){Looking }
The one thing that truly turns me on is enjoying the natural beauty around me spending time in the woods with my slave if I owned one as well as seeing her naked body. Or a day on water fishing just anything that gets me away from the city life
Winters Kiss​(sub female){Collared}
Seeing a man build something from the ground up.

Good conversation

An unspoken connection with a passerby

The smell of a paperback book

Steam coming off of a cup in cold weather

The warmth of flesh against mine

Wildflowers

LOYALTY.
LordofPain56
6 months ago • Nov 1, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 1, 2023
A cute little pair of perky 32 - 34 A or B's. Keep them away from me or my mouth will be attached to them all day long.
AmerousTri
6 months ago • Nov 1, 2023

Silence

AmerousTri • Nov 1, 2023
Sound of quality performance bike.

Opera, the reached peals. Attending..... especially when I attend with a gown covering my enslaved rope bra. Demanding posture, exhibiting prominent breasts covered by cloth. No panties. The lingering thought of my ripe bound nipples by the time I return home.....

Mature hands........

Specific music, sound effects.

Drops of rain against the window.
Bound, naked , caressed and held by firm ropes while watching the journey of drops against the glass.
Imagining it to be my skin......

Interesting art galleries. .....

Being in cathedrals ( high celings)
There is a particular fragrance, energies which livens my every pore. My thought process while there.....

Space between us, so little,only breath survives in it......

Wild, authentic,raw truth with each other, with a 1000 people between us. .....

No touching, orgasms......

To mention but a few.....
SassyMolassy​(sub female){iso IRL}
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
A man in a (well-fitted) suit.
Intelligent conversation.
Looking at me until I feel the need to look away.
Showing interest in my life--work, child, etc.
Willing to take real time to get to know me.
Good tippers.
Salt and pepper hair.
A hand on the small of my back.
Unwavering confidence and determination.
Being au courant and culturally literate.
Dark chocolate and red wine.
Filephile​(switch male)
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
Filephile​(switch male) • Nov 13, 2023
Bit late to this but I guess I’ll put in my two cents lol. Got a friend that I have a secret crush on, and I don’t know if this even counts as a turn on but knowing that she has my back through thick and thin, and that I have hers. That I can trust her and she can trust me keeps me kinda grounded to something if that makes any senses. Sorry I don’t have a weird fetish or something. I’m actually pretty vanilla (other than exploring the whole bdsm thing lol)