Online now
Online now

Being sexually open

lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
lambsone • Nov 8, 2023
At the turn of the century when I had my first Master and found out how close and intimate bdsm made one feel with their partner, I told some Born Again Christian friends about it. They were a married couple that I had known since the mid 70's. I thought it would be a way to enhance their marriage intimacy. They actually told me they didn't want to hear about it and asked me to stop talking to them about it.

The others I confided in were my youngest brother and his wife. They aren't into the lifestyle but they sent me some toys such as a sex swing, etc. I thought it was funny. But they didn't reject me for it at all. I would never tell anyone else about it though unless I knew they had kink leanings.

I do have a gay brother who is not married but I'm guessing he is kinky and is probably involved in the lifestyle in some capacity, even though he's never mentioned it. After knowing me as a staunch conservative Christian, he would probably have a heart attack if he found out that I was kinky. (So not so staunch and conservative after all. LOL)