Online now
Online now

Which aspects of Total control online thrills you?

lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 3, 2023
lambsone • Nov 3, 2023
When he spends time with me directing play. I never know what he's going to have me do. I enjoy him leading me.
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 4, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 4, 2023
Sorry, I don't do online. First of all, I guess you would need some kind of program that includes voice and live video and I don't think I have anything like that.
But if it is in person, to me the thrill is in her submitting to things I want to do to her. It's even better when you realize by the look on her face that she seems to be in fear, but still willing to go through with it. The icing on the cake is when that same girl seems to be enjoying your handiwork by the 3rd or 4th time. You can reset her mind back to fear when you say that it is going to be a little more intense this time. Wonderful.
"I'm not mean. I'm Irish". (Sean Connery)
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
The intensity one can create and enjoy online can be a beautiful thing.

Again, stuck record Sin, it's all about what two people can come up with.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 4, 2023
Online feels too impersonal to me. I would have a hard time connecting with someone without face to face interaction, especially if that person were to order me into a "Compromised position" so to speak.
One reason being, you never know exactly who it is you are interacting with on the other side of that computer screen- even if you are led to think you know.
But that's just my own personal preference.
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 4, 2023
Steellover wrote:
Online feels too impersonal to me. I would have a hard time connecting with someone without face to face interaction, especially if that person were to order me into a "Compromised position" so to speak.
One reason being, you never know exactly who it is you are interacting with on the other side of that computer screen- even if you are led to think you know.
But that's just my own personal preference.

Steellover,

To be in an online power exchange (not just fucking around) takes a level of communication , a dedication to messaging that many aren't suited for. It's not for everyone. A missed message unlike rt bc you will see that person, lay eyes on them, but online, can create a situation.

There are different aspects to an online PE dynamic.
In the beginning though, it's the same as 8 think it should be for a RT relationship, it requires a lot of chatting, interaction, asking and answering those questions that all should be doing unless a one off is the goal.

I can't wrap my head around chatting with someone 3 or 4 times and then wham bam we are D/s. There is no way in hell I could, would, submit. I don't even know if that's being a bottom.

Anyhow, I lost my damn train. 😂

I'm sorry if I lost you.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 4, 2023
Body writing was a big favourite of mine in regards to online.
Guided masturbation.
Edging.
Probably the most common is orgasm control (no orgasms without permission).
Tasks, either educational or play. (I was once tasked with edging for 5mins- with my vibrator, in 6 different public toilets within a certain timeframe. I had to send a pic at each one. I was given permission to cum at the last one). That was hot icon_smile.gif and was both a punishment and play. Another example is learning commands or positions. Or researching and writing essays on topics in regards to this way of life.
Punishments.
Being told what to wear, how to have my hair, colour for nails etc.
Keeping a journal is often a biggie too.
Experimented with bathroom control (obviously you need pretty constant contact for that to take place).
That’s all that comes to mind for now. If there’s anything else I’ll add it later.
    The most loved post in topic
ky guy Newbie
5 months ago • Nov 15, 2023

Re: Which aspects of Total control online thrills you?

ky guy Newbie • Nov 15, 2023
MountainThinkerr wrote:
Just a post about ideas of total control, favorite things and Commands to do.

Hello I'm new to this lifestyle of living it. I'm a male sub/slave and I think bi-curious. And the online way makes it easier I think for someone to open themselves up a little easier because I've always loved and fantasized about this bondage & bdsm in so many ways that now I believe it's the only way that I can get aroused enough to have any fun. Like I fantasy about being used and humiliated in so many ways I'd find myself going to this sites and streaming myself trying to find someone to control my every move while everyone else was watching me do things to myself, I'd fantasies about being forced into a public bathroom by several men and then forcing me to take every inch of Thier shaft in every hole and when they was about to get off they would pull it straight out of my back end and plung it down my throat until every last drop of Thier juice was in me bending me over saying that's right you nasty slut and then I'd fantasy about being taken to a dungeon being tied down and gaged whipped and woman smuther my face with her juices and a guy pounding me as he's also choking me until complete extasy they would fill my cup with Thier cum and make me drink it that turns me on and the only way that I could reach that is by online cause I love the idea of someone having absolute control of me and I have to do everything they said wwike being recorded
ky guy Newbie
5 months ago • Nov 15, 2023
ky guy Newbie • Nov 15, 2023
I wished there was more people that like taking control online because it's so harpd to find anyone that wants to have a online complete control. It's easier for me I think if I had someone that would take me under Thier care and use me in anyway for Thier desire it would make it easier for me to come more open to do it in person