Online now
Online now

First Date Horror Stories

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Varangian wrote:
I’m feeling so much better after reading these train wreck stories I thought I would share some of my own.
I met this beautiful women, (long blonde hair, blue eyes, petite, great ass, jeans looked like they were painted on, plenty of tattoos and piercings) at a coffee shop we had exchanged pleasantries before over the past week in passing. She asked if she could join me at my table since there was no more available. Duh of course yes.
We are talking, laughing, flirting, no weird pauses in the conversation time was flying by we had been talking for about 3 hours and it seemed like minutes before her toned changed.
Her “Can I be frank”
Me “Who will I be then”
Her “I’m looking for a good white boy to marry and take care of me and my 5 biracial children”
In the three hours we had been talking not one mention of children now 5
Her “I have 5 children by 4 different men that are all doing time in prison 2 of them doing life”
I could hear that train whistle approaching
Her “ I want to be a stay at home mom even though all my children go to school during the day”
Trains getting closer
Her “I want a good white boy to marry me and adopt my 5 children “
Me “What”
Her “You have to know though that I love black men and will continue to date and fuck them”
Me “Excuse me” looking around for hidden cameras
Her “Not to worry I will give you a handy or blowy on your birthday as long as you are faithful to me”
Is that train speeding up
Me still looking around for cameras think my mouth was open and I swallowed a fly
Me “Well good luck finding your white boy, I’m not him” got up from the table still looking for those hidden cameras, went to my truck as soon as I pulled into the street that train wiped out the entire patio of that coffee shop. I was lucky to get away in one piece.

Omg bahahahaha wow. It's like a jerry springer show. Incredible.
Thank you everyone for sharing ♡
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 7, 2023
[quote="SnowMinx"]
Varangian wrote:
I’m feeling so much better after reading these train wreck stories I thought I would share some of my own.
I met this beautiful women, (long blonde hair, blue eyes, petite, great ass, jeans looked like they were painted on, plenty of tattoos and piercings) at a coffee shop we had exchanged pleasantries before over the past week in passing. She asked if she could join me at my table since there was no more available. Duh of course yes.
We are talking, laughing, flirting, no weird pauses in the conversation time was flying by we had been talking for about 3 hours and it seemed like minutes before her toned changed.
Her “Can I be frank”
Me “Who will I be then”
Her “I’m looking for a good white boy to marry and take care of me and my 5 biracial children”
In the three hours we had been talking not one mention of children now 5
Her “I have 5 children by 4 different men that are all doing time in prison 2 of them doing life”
I could hear that train whistle approaching
Her “ I want to be a stay at home mom even though all my children go to school during the day”
Trains getting closer
Her “I want a good white boy to marry me and adopt my 5 children “
Me “What”
Her “You have to know though that I love black men and will continue to date and fuck them”
Me “Excuse me” looking around for hidden cameras
Her “Not to worry I will give you a handy or blowy on your birthday as long as you are faithful to me”
Is that train speeding up
Me still looking around for cameras think my mouth was open and I swallowed a fly
Me “Well good luck finding your white boy, I’m not him” got up from the table still looking for those hidden cameras, went to my truck as soon as I pulled into the street that train wiped out the entire patio of that coffee shop. I was lucky to get away in one piece.

Omg bahahahaha wow. It's like a jerry springer show. Incredible.
Thank you everyone for sharing ♡[/quote

Ms Minx I glad my pain is entertaining to you. Not to worry though it’s entertaining to me also.
What I don’t get since you bring it up why the hell do people get invited to these ambush talk shows and they go thinking something good is going to happen.
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 7, 2023
More entertainment for Snowminx

I met this beautiful smart sexy short Filipina women at a book store we talked were having a good time it was getting late so I invited her out for dinner she accepted.
We go to a place that has good food has a bar attached with live music. At dinner she has a few glasses of wine no big deal it’s good for digestion. We go into the bar to shoot some pool listen to music and do some dancing. She is now drinking wine like she’s doing shots and getting sloppy drunk. I’m not holding anyone’s hair this evening, nope not going to do it.
While we were talking in the bookstore she told me she has never been married and had no kids. Not going to date a married woman in a military town that’s how you end up with extra holes. Fast forward three hours and many glasses of wine she has forgotten her lies and the truth seeps out that she is very married to someone I know in the military and could make my career into a shit show and had three very adorable children. I hate liars and this was my cue to get the hell out of there quickly but I couldn’t let her drive so I called her husbands golfing buddy who was also one of my drinking buddies who was also higher ranking then I was to cover my ass. I called my buddy expressing my concern for her welfare and that her hubby should probably come pick her drunken ass up. Hubby walks in all that wine has finally caught up with her and she is stumbling drunk and proceeds to puke all over the front of him. She’s taken care of I leave and laugh all the way to my car because I’m not holding her hair tonight.
Varangian wrote:

I met this beautiful smart sexy short Filipina women at a book store we talked were having a good time it was getting late so I invited her out for dinner she accepted.
We go to a place that has good food has a bar attached with live music. At dinner she has a few glasses of wine no big deal it’s good for digestion. We go into the bar to shoot some pool listen to music and do some dancing. She is now drinking wine like she’s doing shots and getting sloppy drunk. I’m not holding anyone’s hair this evening, nope not going to do it.
While we were talking in the bookstore she told me she has never been married and had no kids. Not going to date a married woman in a military town that’s how you end up with extra holes. Fast forward three hours and many glasses of wine she has forgotten her lies and the truth seeps out that she is very married to someone I know in the military and could make my career into a shit show and had three very adorable children. I hate liars and this was my cue to get the hell out of there quickly but I couldn’t let her drive so I called her husbands golfing buddy who was also one of my drinking buddies who was also higher ranking then I was to cover my ass. I called my buddy expressing my concern for her welfare and that her hubby should probably come pick her drunken ass up. Hubby walks in all that wine has finally caught up with her and she is stumbling drunk and proceeds to puke all over the front of him. She’s taken care of I leave and laugh all the way to my car because I’m not holding her hair tonight.

Omg. And I thought i had some bad luck. Yikes. I munched on my popcorn through this whole tale 🍿
Remember I'm laughing WITH you lol
Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 8, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 8, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Varangian wrote:

Omg. And I thought i had some bad luck. Yikes. I munched on my popcorn through this whole tale 🍿
Remember I'm laughing WITH you lol

You can’t laugh near me up there in the great white frozen place.
A Minx
A Minx • Dec 8, 2023
My first date horror story still gives me chills (and definitely not in a good way)!
I was young, just out of high school, it didn't serve me well that half my life experiences were formed from an all girls school world view too. I was by all accounts a 'babe in the woods' and very naive to say the least. My only saving grace is that I have 4 brothers and consider myself to be a smartie.

Here I was enjoying the freedom from graduation and now I'm over the moon to be asked out by our senior year star football jock! He was well liked by all, a huge, funny, gentle giant of a guy to my barely 5'1" and 80 lbs. soaking wet selfie. I was sooo excited that I made myself extra cute for our first night out!

Spoiler alert: I had heard years earlier from others that he had a brother who was years older than us, he was always in trouble and also a member of a notoriously outlawed motorcycle gang. But, I didn't ever meet or see him and that never even entered by mind when making plans to meet with what was at that time 'the epitome' of my young dating life, lol!

Let us fast forward since I can't remember all the plans we had made, if it was uneventful up to that point or if I just traumatically erased most of that night straight out of my memory - I will never know! Sooo, there we are out and about in his Father's cadillac (oh, lala!) and it's now later into the night, after a few drinks at a bar we then start driving to the drive-in movies, my date says out of the blue, "oh, I need to stop by my brother's place." Ok, no biggie... and then we arrive, my date leaves me to watch tv while he goes into the back of the house with his brother. After a few minutes, 3 motorcycle members come crashing and banging through the front door... it was now me and 3 crazy ass gang members who instantly wanted some of the action (which was me)! I can't even remember the things that were said to me. I only remember their glazed over, drug fueled eyes lecherously checking me out, the reaking smell of old alcohol on the breathe, the half gloved fingers now poking and prodding their 'fresh meat' gift of a plaything sitting there right in front of them. I can't recall any words that I may have said, I think I just sat just there in utter horror trying to find my way out of a completely surreal situation my buzzed little body now found itself in! I can really only remember the more than several minutes that felt like absolute hours waiting for my date to come and collect me! And, when he finally did they all greeted him as "brother" to the guy living there. I was literally now surrounded by 5 drug addled guys all laughing and joking around (mostly about me). It was like a scene out of a damn movie!

I just sat there on the edge of my seat, the 3 motorcycle members and his brother were laughing and telling my date to just leave me behind, that they wanted get to know me better! I'll never know if they were serious or screwing with me... I had no reference to what going on.

I can tell you that I mustered up the only sane thing that came to my frozen mind at the time... I looked up at my hazy eyed (drugs starting to kick in) date and meekly said, "we need to go now or we'll miss the movie!" just as sweetly as I could without showing any fear that was deeply quaking on my insides.

And, that did it... I stood up as if we needed to go now and it was over as quickly(?) as it all began. It wasn't until after we were a safe distance away in a quiet non-congested area that I urgently asked my date to pull over... and I immediately said, "I don't feel so well, I think I'm gonna get sick!" so, I politely opened the door, turn away and stuck my fingers down my throat (for good measure) then I made myself puke! I collected 'my shit' and just as pleasantly as I could summon from the total depths of my being very nicely said, "could you please take me home? I'm not feeling so well!"

Suffice it to say, there was no second date for that one! The drug of choice... speed. Nuff said, this now goes back into the vault where it belongs!
A Minx wrote:
My first date horror story still gives me chills (and definitely not in a good way)!
I was young, just out of high school, it didn't serve me well that half my life experiences were formed from an all girls school world view too. I was by all accounts a 'babe in the woods' and very naive to say the least. My only saving grace is that I have 4 brothers and consider myself to be a smartie.

Here I was enjoying the freedom from graduation and now I'm over the moon to be asked out by our senior year star football jock! He was well liked by all, a huge, funny, gentle giant of a guy to my barely 5'1" and 80 lbs. soaking wet selfie. I was sooo excited that I made myself extra cute for our first night out!

Spoiler alert: I had heard years earlier from others that he had a brother who was years older than us, he was always in trouble and also a member of a notoriously outlawed motorcycle gang. But, I didn't ever meet or see him and that never even entered by mind when making plans to meet with what was at that time 'the epitome' of my young dating life, lol!

Let us fast forward since I can't remember all the plans we had made, if it was uneventful up to that point or if I just traumatically erased most of that night straight out of my memory - I will never know! Sooo, there we are out and about in his Father's cadillac (oh, lala!) and it's now later into the night, after a few drinks at a bar we then start driving to the drive-in movies, my date says out of the blue, "oh, I need to stop by my brother's place." Ok, no biggie... and then we arrive, my date leaves me to watch tv while he goes into the back of the house with his brother. After a few minutes, 3 motorcycle members come crashing and banging through the front door... it was now me and 3 crazy ass gang members who instantly wanted some of the action (which was me)! I can't even remember the things that were said to me. I only remember their glazed over, drug fueled eyes lecherously checking me out, the reaking smell of old alcohol on the breathe, the half gloved fingers now poking and prodding their 'fresh meat' gift of a plaything sitting there right in front of them. I can't recall any words that I may have said, I think I just sat just there in utter horror trying to find my way out of a completely surreal situation my buzzed little body now found itself in! I can really only remember the more than several minutes that felt like absolute hours waiting for my date to come and collect me! And, when he finally did they all greeted him as "brother" to the guy living there. I was literally now surrounded by 5 drug addled guys all laughing and joking around (mostly about me). It was like a scene out of a damn movie!

I just sat there on the edge of my seat, the 3 motorcycle members and his brother were laughing and telling my date to just leave me behind, that they wanted get to know me better! I'll never know if they were serious or screwing with me... I had no reference to what going on.

I can tell you that I mustered up the only sane thing that came to my frozen mind at the time... I looked up at my hazy eyed (drugs starting to kick in) date and meekly said, "we need to go now or we'll miss the movie!" just as sweetly as I could without showing any fear that was deeply quaking on my insides.

And, that did it... I stood up as if we needed to go now and it was over as quickly(?) as it all began. It wasn't until after we were a safe distance away in a quiet non-congested area that I urgently asked my date to pull over... and I immediately said, "I don't feel so well, I think I'm gonna get sick!" so, I politely opened the door, turn away and stuck my fingers down my throat (for good measure) then I made myself puke! I collected 'my shit' and just as pleasantly as I could summon from the total depths of my being very nicely said, "could you please take me home? I'm not feeling so well!"

Suffice it to say, there was no second date for that one! The drug of choice... speed. Nuff said, this now goes back into the vault where it belongs!

Omg im glad you got home safely! That reminds me of another one of mine. 😬
Steellover​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 9, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 9, 2023
Speed is an absolute, non-negotiable, hard, hard limit for me. Both for myself, and for anyone I associate with (let alone date.)

Don't want it, don't wanna be around it, don't wanna be around other people who use it.
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 13, 2023
Hm, what I tend to run into is they forget who I am. The horror is not the first date, but the day she forgets who I am. Then the rage soon follows. Just makes dating a nightmare itself.
Fallout​(sub male)
3 months ago • Dec 28, 2023
Fallout​(sub male) • Dec 28, 2023
At the end of the 70's a local girl quite a few years older than me invited me to go to the drive in with her. I did not have a car at that stage and she said she would get her dads car so I agreed. Her dad was an undertaker. She turned up in the hearse they transported bodies from the morgue to the undertakers. It was a well known vehicle in our town. I did not know whether to be impressed or embarrased.

About an hour later I discovered she had false teeth. Never date the undertakers daughter.