Online now
Online now

Cock cage reccomendation

Zagentz​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023

Cock cage reccomendation

Zagentz​(sub male) • Nov 8, 2023
Hi, new sub here. Cross dressing during online play so far. I haven’t found an in person Dom yet. Thinking about a pro visitation.
My question is what sort of chastity device is a good one. There are so many.

I plan to work up to full time wear. As I understand it, it should be small enough to prevent any form of erection. How do I size it?

Thanks!
Zagentz​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 9, 2023
Zagentz​(sub male) • Nov 9, 2023
Thanks to dollMaker for the sizing help.

I forgot to mention that my testicles are not fully descended. I’ve had issues keeping cock rings in place.

Does anyone have any experience with only partially descended and cages?

I measure more than 50mm, like a third more, but, it looks like I could squeeze into a 50mm.

Thanks!!!
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 9, 2023
Zagentz wrote:
Thanks to dollMaker for the sizing help.

I forgot to mention that my testicles are not fully descended. I’ve had issues keeping cock rings in place.

Does anyone have any experience with only partially descended and cages?

I measure more than 50mm, like a third more, but, it looks like I could squeeze into a 50mm.

Thanks!!!

That certainly makes things more challenging I would think. My advice would be talk to an actual maker and seller of cages they may have some ideas as to how to work with that. Obvious choice might be a chastity belt, so you have a cage attached to a belt, so less focus on the traditional way of keeping the cage on/in place.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Then there's the micro. i'm reasonably endowed (bout 7.5 erect) but more of a grower than shower.

Of course, the choice of which device is a mutual, personal thing between you and your key Holder.

Personally, for long term use, i actually find a micro more comfortable to wear. i think that is because it's not so much a cage as an internalizing device. I.e., the penis end up internalized and held in captivity by the device vs being externally 'caged.' From a psychological stand point, i also like it better because it;s like i don't have a penis vs having a penis that is caged. So, sort of depends on the psychological links between you and Your Cager.

https://cuckinchastity.com/collections/micro-cages?gclid=Cj0KCQiAo7KqBhDhARIsAKhZ4uhvKY0aSs4pJrES9ezUbfxNXPD7vUFKvbLV8_MRbWLtYEbaEdqOhb0aAi65EALw_wcB
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 9, 2023
Just to sound a general note of caution, micro, nub, plate cages that push back into the body, severely restrict things, can cause shrinkage over time, and if someone, say trans was using a cage to combat dysphoria with plans later to have a full SRS surgery, that needs as much flesh as possible to create and give depth, requires as much flesh as possible, and shrinkage may limit options. Something to keep in mind.
aradialspire​(dom femme)
5 months ago • Nov 10, 2023
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Nov 10, 2023
dollMaker wrote:
Just to sound a general note of caution, micro, nub, plate cages that push back into the body, severely restrict things, can cause shrinkage over time, and if someone, say trans was using a cage to combat dysphoria with plans later to have a full SRS surgery, that needs as much flesh as possible to create and give depth, requires as much flesh as possible, and shrinkage may limit options. Something to keep in mind.

It's kind of horrifying sometimes how much aesthetics can interfere with important stuff later down the road!
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 months ago • Nov 10, 2023
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2023
aradialspire wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

It's kind of horrifying sometimes how much aesthetics can interfere with important stuff later down the road!

Yes it is, and its not something talked about much. I get that a cage can be a way to deal with dysphoria, and help a trans woman/girl cope better with a piece of anatomy they want rid off, not to see etc (some trans women don't of course) and using something that could help, could ultimately reduce later surgery options. I became aware of this awhile ago when discussing caging as away of dealing with dysphoria and becoming aware, after doing research, that this could be an issue.

I presented what I had found out, and concerns, and they chose to not to pursue this, though I know the struggle is incredibly raw and real with the dysphoria they suffer. It would be awful if wearing a cage,to help with one thing, messed their future choices up.

I don't see shrinkage, as a possible issue, being mentioned much anywhere.