Online now
Online now

Finish The Sentence (*New Game*)

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 9, 2023

Finish The Sentence (*New Game*)

The rules are simple. Finish the sentence that I post. Be creative, be sexy, be funny, be you. We will vote on the best sentence by liking that post.

Lets play. 🥳🥳

Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen and ..........................
Miki
Miki • Nov 9, 2023
cooked food and went to my bathroom got nude and masturbated
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen....

.... And raided every fucking drawer trying to find the spare batteries to replace the worn out ones in my vibrator.....
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
5 months ago • Nov 10, 2023
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2023
Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen...

...to check the progress of my sub as she did her nightly chores. I looked down at her on her hands and knees, naked, face down wearing her scrub brush gag as she cleaned the floor. She still had the feather duster buttplug up her ass and by running the tip of my finger over the tops and sides of the cabinet doors I found them to be pristine.
I commanded her to face me, and I masturbated until I came on her face, in her hair, and on the floor in front of her. As I commanded her to return to her chores I saw the look of love and gratitude in her eyes.
It was then that I knew I had finally learned the meaning of life.

(Ok, fine, so I finished the sentence, and then added some. Vote for somebody else.)
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 11, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 11, 2023
Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen...

and noticed that there was no one in the kitchen, like a thousand nights before, so I went to the main room and turned on the TV to watch Vic Morrow shoot up some Nazi's on "Combat".
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 11, 2023
Miki • Nov 11, 2023
... went to the kitchen and got a whole pickle and bit into it. Love that crunch.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 14, 2023
I wanna play too.

Last night, I was feeling so horny that I went to the kitchen and ..........................

Got the whipped cream and chocolate sauce, went back to the bedroom and proceeded to make a sundae of my Dom's amazing cock and then lick it clean.