Online now
Online now

What is your go to fantasy to get you off?

Steellover​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 16, 2023
Jill.

(Don't worry, you guys don't know her, and I'm not giving her last name anyway so hopefully it won't matter.)

Everything about this woman is erotic to me.
    The most loved post in topic
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
Being disciplined by my Governess. When she hears my moans of pleasure as she spanks me she decides to take it further. I’m told to stand up and remove all of my clothing then back over her knee.
“And be sure to spread those legs for me Amanda. You’re going to learn what really should happen to a naughty girl”
From there it takes different avenues each time.
JRsphinx
JRsphinx • Nov 16, 2023
Always fantasized about being taken and used by a man.
TobyRB​(sub male)
TobyRB​(sub male) • Nov 16, 2023
I have many Fantasies, i will to try but i dont have one to Play with.... and my englsihskills are not good enough to explain.
ArthursKnight​(sub trans man)
It depends.
Most times it's rougher fantasies, sometimes CNC, knife play, gun play, but there are also many times when my go-to ideas are much sweeter, softer, caring. I often imagine a Dom and/or partner praising me as he fucks me, often holding me.
Steellover​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 17, 2023
There are, of course, certain extreme fetishes that make me aroused as well, and the thought of engaging in them with my dream crush (See above) having me under Her control in a "Compromising" way, really gets my hormones flowing.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2023
Steellover wrote:
Jill.

(Don't worry, you guys don't know her, and I'm not giving her last name anyway so hopefully it won't matter.)

Everything about this woman is erotic to me.

I absolutely love this reply. You responded to the question asked. I didn't know anyone would be able to pull that off without the whole thing just coming across as a wankfest type question /answer.

To the OP, I'm not sure many people will respond to this question. Fantasies are pretty private and personal things.
Life Long BDSM
Life Long BDSM • Nov 17, 2023
My fantasy was developed in order to survive and fulfill the need for affection we all have. There was always a need for keeping it secret because American society is so conflicted and confused about sexuality today. Communication was even less in 1954 when a supportive grade school teacher served as a catalyst to help me begin acting out my fantasy.

My fantasy is an evolving story, based on all I learn about human behavior. When I learn more, I reframe my needs. I cannot fully detail my fantasy people I do not know. I tried that and some were offended.
My fantasy was always a high intensity event, yet intimacy is defined as lower intensity and a more consistent up a little and down a little.
People who grow up with out love and affection have to resort to fantasy to survive.

How well events workout is dependent on the attachment types involved. Anxious attached people are a magnet to avoidant attached people, yet that pairing does not work out well. One side at least needs to be secure attached.
What I need changes as I change

I am no longer sure what I want after learning all I have mentioned here.
Mainly I wish you all peace as you strive for affection and belonging in our divided, conflicted, and confused world.
Miki
Miki • Nov 17, 2023
Being in a dimly lit bar, having some dude bend me over a chair, lift my short skirt and pound the shit out of me...