Online now
Online now

Specifying 'new to lifestyle' in your search

Sincorrigible​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023

Specifying 'new to lifestyle' in your search

Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 16, 2023
On the back of a recent exchange, what do you all think about ads/profiles expressing a preference for someone new to the lifestyle?

As an experienced submissive, my take is that it's often inexperienced men who think there is less chance of being 'caught out' in not really knowing what they are doing. I will call bullshit when I see it.

I understand that experienced folk either side can be... Set in their ways/used to a certain way, so that work will be involved in realigning things in a new dynamic.

But do many experienced dominants actively avoid those with prior experience?
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Nov 17, 2023
Sadly, I often find Doms (thus far, my experience is with only the male gender) who say the want inexperienced subs are simply predators looking to blindside someone.

Now I have done my share of mentorships without actively scening with them. Never really been my thing.

These days, I am not really interested in starting from scratch. I'm way too old for that.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
Miki • Nov 18, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Sadly, I often find Doms (thus far, my experience is with only the male gender) who say the want inexperienced subs are simply predators looking to blindside someone.

Now I have done my share of mentorships without actively scening with them. Never really been my thing.

These days, I am not really interested in starting from scratch. I'm way too old for that.

It should be noted that while many of those types of doms might be "predators looking to blindside someone" there most definitely are those out there who merely are possessed of a strongly defined "daddy" instinct and an inexperienced sub might be more inclined to accept a "daddy dom" figure than one who has been on the bus too damned long and has acquired more finely-honed ideas of what they want to wake up next to.