Online now
Online now

What Are You Thankful For?

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 23, 2023

What Are You Thankful For?

I know I already made a thanksgiving thread (don't come at me lol) but..in honor of the American holiday today, what are YOU thankful for?
We all need more positivity in our life & to appreciate the little things. Let's fill up this thread ♡
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
I'm thankful for a steady job, that drives me to exhaustion sometimes but brings in enough money to keep me comfortable.

I'm thankful for friends, (online and in person) always there to pick me up when I'm down, kick my ass or keep me company.

I'm thankful for health, which we often take for granted until we have an issue.

I'm thankful for my car which has bum warmers and steering wheel warmer to keep me driving in comfort during snowy mornings. ❄️
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
I am thankful for my friends and family, even if I don't see or talk to them often, and we have our fallouts and disagreements.

I am thankful for being healthy and alive. I have the privilege of getting up in the morning, taking in the warm sun, and breathing.

I am thankful for HAVING A CAR!! OMG, no more UBERS!! I have never been more grateful for that.

Lastly, I am thankful to be blessed with a Daddy who loves and cares for me deeply. I thank the universe every day for waking up with a man who raises my confidence and self-esteem and makes me believe that I can do anything I set my mind to. Thank you, Daddy.
Miki
Miki • Nov 23, 2023
I guess I'll keep it simple.

All of the Above (except the Daddy shit. I don't do dynamics and I refer to my real dad as "my old man".

So in addition something even more basic than anything else. Thankful for yet another day above ground.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2023
I'm thankful for a steady job (and grateful to have worked through the entertainment industry strikes). Good health. Chosen family. My growth as a sub. Finding this community icon_smile.gif
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 24, 2023
My thanks goes to God. It is He who took this ordinary being and gave him the character to not only succeed at everything he tried, even during times of insurmountable adversity, but also gave the wisdom to look at himself and attempt to change character flaws. Of course I'm not perfect now, but we all are works in progress.
lambsone
lambsone • Nov 24, 2023
The greatest thing I'm thankful for is a God who reached out to me from His cross and accepted me as His child for eternity. I didn't know the way to Him, so He reached to me and I'm glad He did.

I'm thankful for being born in and growing up in America and the freedom we have to air our thoughts and make a difference.

I'm thankful for friends and family, even though I am an introvert and find relationships hard sometimes. And even though we have our ups and downs at times, basically I wouldn't trade them for anyone else.

I'm thankful for my Master who I met here at the cage. Even though younger than me, I find him to be more mature than me, lovingly demanding, persistent, laughs easily and makes me laugh (and cry), positive, shoulders responsibility well, and even though married before, he's still a chick magnet. He makes me feel at home with him.

Yes, for one so undeserving, I am blessed.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Nov 24, 2023
... and this Friday morning..

Thankful that Thanksgiving has come and gone.

Happy that it is but one day of its kind, what makes it special is that it's only one day, one weekend.

All the leftovers are properly put away, turkey completely removed from bones and in a container and the bones out in the trash. Garbage truck comes tomorrow so away it all goes in short order. (They do Saturdays where the preceding week contains a holiday)

And of course the "special occasion" dishes are washed and back where they belong.

Now just an ordinary day off with no obligations in the freakin' kitchen. Definitely no Black Friday bullshit. I don't dig gimmicks.

Ohh and the visitng family all fly away early next week. They wait until Monday or Tuesday when the holiday crunch is officially over and everyone is back in their respective salt mines.