Online now
Online now

Disconnected 'profiles'

I'mME
4 months ago • Dec 28, 2023
I'mME • Dec 28, 2023
I agree with Miki about the words good and bad being subjective when it comes to describing profiles.

When I see a profile and the person is 28 yo, then they go further and write they have been into kink all their life, knew they were born dominant.

To flip the script, a submissive profile, describes how they were submissive.

Words like true, real, more, born such and such, used when someone is describing themselves in a profile have the potential to make my left eye twitch.

Nobody is born submissive or dominant.
There is a mindset among some male dominants (I can only speak to theales because I have never seen a discussion or had the occasion to personally have a discussion, w any f dominants to know their thoughts.

There is a large set of male Doms who think, believe that all women (those who identify as capable of being submissive) want to serve all men because they call themselves a Dom/Master.

I had one contact me q few days ago on here. I was told it was my essence, being a woman meant that I was submissive and therefore it didn't matter the man.

I expressed the thought that I disagreed with that, and that it would a lucky man who captured my heart and brought forth my will to submit.

Then I was told, ''You think too much.''

I do indeed enjoy somebody telling me I think too much.

That's SARCASM.