Online now
Online now

Your Summary of 2023

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
4 months ago • Dec 28, 2023

Your Summary of 2023

I have a small tradition I do with my friends on new years eve. We take a moment to reflect on the past year and it's highs and lows. It's a great way to bring closure to 2023 and start the new year fresh.

So I ask each of you to be open and honest and share the good and the bad things (in a brief summary) that happened to you these past months. Lets goooo. 👀
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Well guess I'll go first 😬.

The Bad: had my heart broken, had skin cancer but it was removed, had covid again, my Baba passed away.

The Good: worked a lot on self love and my mental health, joined the cage & am embracing my kinky side, learning to play guitar, i met some really special people this year.

I'm ready for 2024 🥂
    The most loved post in topic
lambsone
lambsone • Dec 28, 2023
I suffered from Anemia from May through September and had to have a unit of blood. I'm okay now.

In August I suddenly had the urge to get back into BDSM and found the cage which is a nice place. I met my current Dominant here and Christmas Eve was our 3 month anniversary.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 months ago • Dec 29, 2023
2023 sucked for me and mine. Bring on 2024!

The bad:
in March my primary subs Sister lost her battle with cancer.
In June my primary had a tumor removed from his jaw (it was benign)

The Good:
I learnt life is precious and some times you need to not take it for granted.
K y i v
4 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
K y i v • Dec 30, 2023
Same as every year

But... In the new year.
 Time will fly 
Chances will be lost
 Hearts will be won 
Hearts will be broken 
We will walk, only forward.
Not looking back.
Miki
4 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
Miki • Jan 1, 2024
Last year was an average year fr me. No tremendous events bad or good. So in the end it was an OK year.
SageFlame​(sub female)
4 months ago • Jan 2, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jan 2, 2024
2023 for me:

I experienced more inner radiant peace than ever before. Honestly, didn't think it possible. The past few years of working on my emotional processing, healing, and self-care have transformed my trigger filled existence to one of rest. One of my adult children, who was estranged, reached out and we reconnected. He is now living with me as his home base and it is a joy to learn who he has become and who he endeavors to be. I also began building a business that has grown nicely ( bits of chaos par for the course) I met with other kinksters in person this year for the first time. Wow! Very cool people who are supportive and love to learn as I do. Less hiking this year but I finally got to the beach! It was so good to swim in the cold December ocean. Exquisite! But not all are roses, the thorns must be part of any garden.

I am still grieving the loss of my son ( 2021). This opened the flood gates for many other past losses that were stuffed in a bag to deal with another day. So I have done a whole lot of crying this year. My real estate investment took a dive. (ouch$) My Dom of 2.5 years moved back to his home state. The connection ran it's course. So that was more loss.

2024- I begin the new year happily reunited with my first Dom. Am looking forward to more connections in business, personal life and the community. I embrace change and love a good challenge so I have my radar out for opportunity.

Much gratefulness, grieving and growth have brought me a fulfilling life. Buds, thorns and blooms.

2024? Bring it on!

~wishing you all much peace and a whole lot of fun this year!
CherryDrop​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 4, 2024
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2024
2023 was not the year for me at all- lost a few friends, arguments, got extremely sick list goes on
the good- Learned lessons, met new people, earned new opportunities

I'm excited for 2024, so far 2024 is going better than 2023 ever did