Online now
Online now

walking on eggshells- 4 blocks in 3 days

EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
3 months ago • Dec 28, 2023

walking on eggshells- 4 blocks in 3 days

Didn't go on this site in 2 months since was finishing exams back in October. I thought the people of the site might be different.

This site is complete useless as a man if you are not paid. Most women don't accept messages from non members and most won't I ifsfw a conversation.

To those you do chat with I'f you don't live 2 blocks Away they won't talk to you, but if you do talk, you have to be on the edge of your seat.

If your too tall, block, too old block, too young block. You can't even form friendships because everyone thinks you want to get in their pants and if your married your a cheater.r if you are single then your a player.

Sounds like men can't win on this site unless they put their pic up and they are are some handsome guy with a nice body.

Intellect and charm get you know where on this site and real life I guess

To all those who blocked me for no reason. .. I hope you find what you arre looking for ...
Heero​(dom male)
Heero​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2023
DingDongImYourNewDom wrote:
How do you even find out if you got blocked? Also, bro, 4 times in 3 days? That's kind of alot
If you click on someone's profile that blocked you, it will say they blocked you.
Miki
Miki • Dec 28, 2023
How do you even find out if you got blocked? Also, bro, 4 times in 3 days? That's kind of alot

A quick way to tell is on a forum thread, the heart icon for "love a post" looks different and you cannot like the post. I forget the "different" look but it is obvious.

--------------------------------------------------------

Not that I am in the relationship hunt, but If I were, I'd pay no mind to whether the member is free or premium. Hell I'm only premium because it was an incentive to join late 2017 and whenever they took the site International.

As for men being at a disadvantage here--- it is like that everywhere, on any site like this or a straight-out dating site, twisted or regular because the ratio of Men Seeking to Women Seeking is in the 9:1 range, give or take a couple dick hairs. Unfortunately that works against any guy unless he's built like a weightlifter replete with a fucking 12-pack.

Of course any dude with a 15 inch schlong (exaggerated but not far from the truth) has somewhat of a (third) leg up on the 90 pound weakling.

-----------------------------------------------------

Consider that Ashley Madison brouhaha a number of years ago. Almost all men looking for "an affair"-- Oh there were women on there, but you had to join to message them. They got crickets and later on some hackers got in there and a lot of dudes probably found themselves out the door ass over tea kettle when the names were spilled.

But more reasonably, those "dating" sites with impossibly beautiful women-- they're almost all shills to do the same as they did on "...Madison." They message guys but when a man paid his fee and wrote back.. Crickets.

Other than that, well, they say looks are skin deep and the heart is what matters, but the reality is the packaging counts. Try putting pictures of skunks on air fresheners and see how they (don't) fly off the shelves.

EDIT: Almost forgot. The door swings both ways. Eye candy works on men, too. Consider me. If I were a 100# 5 foot tall woman with chest oranges instead of melons--- with Western (round) eyes-- I wouldn't get two looks let alone the time of day. Add the squinty eyes and I get all of the above and a (not that I mind) grope on the bus.
But that is just one example. It's human nature. One ought not take it personally. I don't.
Heero​(dom male)
Heero​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2023
Miki wrote:

A quick way to tell is on a forum thread, the heart icon for "love a post" looks different and you cannot like the post. I forget the "different" look but it is obvious.

Not that I am in the relationship hunt, but If I were, I'd pay no mind to whether the member is free or premium. Hell I'm only premium because it was an incentive to join late 2017 and whenever they took the site International.

As for men being at a disadvantage here--- it is like that everywhere, on any site like this or a straight-out dating site, twisted or regular because the ratio of Men Seeking to Women Seeking is in the 9:1 range, give or take a couple dick hairs. Unfortunately that works against any guy unless he's built like a weightlifter replete with a fucking 12-pack.

Of course any dude with a 15 inch schlong (exaggerated but not far from the truth) has somewhat of a (third) leg up on the 90 pound weakling.

-----------------------------------------------------

Consider that Ashley Madison brouhaha a number of years ago. Almost all men looking for "an affair"-- Oh there were women on there, but you had to join to message them. They got crickets and later on some hackers got in there and a lot of dudes probably found themselves out the door ass over tea kettle when the names were spilled.

But more reasonably, those "dating" sites with impossibly beautiful women-- they're almost all shills to do the same as they did on "...Madison." They message guys but when a man paid his fee and wrote back.. Crickets.

Other than that, well, they say looks are skin deep and the heart is what matters, but the reality is the packaging counts. Try putting pictures of skunks on air fresheners and see how they (don't) fly off the shelves.

EDIT: Almost forgot. The door swings both ways. Eye candy works on men, too. Consider me. If I were a 100# 5 foot tall woman with chest oranges instead of melons--- with Western (round) eyes-- I wouldn't get two looks let alone the time of day. Add the squinty eyes and I get all of the above and a (not that I mind) grope on the bus.
But that is just one example. It's human nature. One ought not take it personally. I don't.
One of your best posts, give or take a couple dick hairs 🤣
Mistress Kassandra​(dom female)
I have seen you complain about being blocked "for no reason" before in the forums here. If you are being blocked so frequently, perhaps you should reconsider your approach and how you come across. Do you think this post comes across as Domly and would resonate with a submissive female seeking a connection?
    The most loved post in topic
Cognizant​(sadist male)
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Dec 28, 2023
The current attitude in the greater kink community, much like the rest of the country and world is very divided right now.

Sure, there are plenty of hot attractive pain slut submissives out there that thrive on humiliation and misogyny while denying their own pleasure to focus on yours. . . .but you don't get to treat them that way until they have given you approval and consent to be their daddy. This requires a building of trust and rapport over time. . .her time, not yours.

I've read your profile and posts and in my opinion you come across more like the ruffian boxer then like the eclectic rhetoric nickname suggests. Could be part of your problem. . .soften your words and they'll soften their replies.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2023
EclecticRhetoric,
This may help clear up some things -

Have you ever met someone whose car and clothes and furniture and hair and skin and breath all smell like a three week old wet ashtray?

Someone who takes a shower and brushes their teeth every day, does the laundry regularly, but the smell of ashtray never goes away because it is soaked into the fiber of everything they own and wear and are.

They don't smell it anymore because it is always with them . In fact it is so constant and ever-present and natural that the only way they would ever even notice is if it were somehow no longer there.

You know the type of person:
Someone who wonders why everyone is so quick to open all the windows when the get into their car;
Who is baffled why no one ever wants to come over to their house;
Who cannot fathom why no one ever really wants to kiss, hug, speak to, or be near them for fear of being stank on.
Yet,
Who is always the first to say "I don't smell anything, it's not me - therefore it must be everyone else!" even though it's obviously not everyone else.

In other words - it's you.

Did that help clear things up for you?