Online now
Online now

Man scaping for male subs

gillesderais​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 29, 2023

Man scaping for male subs

gillesderais​(sub male) • Dec 29, 2023
Should a male sub be hairless for his mistress, or do female dominants prefer pubic hair on their slaves? Trimmed or free flowing? What about body hair more generally?
It seems like beards are a big thing for men nowadays but more and more, men are choosing to trim or remove their pubic growths. So what do female dominants like? I would love to know
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 29, 2023
I think that is a discussion that must be had by your female domme and yourself. It’s not a one size fits all situation.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I'm all for ask her, what she prefers. We Dommes aren't stamped out of cookie cutter in the factory we all like different things.

For myself I tend to let the submissive lead in this department by asking him or her questions and then I make the final decision based on that info. Questions like will have time to maintain shaved or waxed? the funds to wax or laser? Do you have adverse reactions to waxing or shaving as some do have troubles with ingrown hairs etc. Employment also plays into this if they are in physical employment and sweat is an issue. I also take things into consideration like is oral required or CBT. Will their genitals even be used as some partners have not wanted this. For the most I'm happy with a close clip and if your hairs are stuck in ropes or CBT more YAY factor me and boo hoo for you LOL I am after all a sadist icon_razz.gif

I edited to add: for the majority it should be well maintained what ever is decided.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
4 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
I'mME • Dec 30, 2023
MissBonnie wrote:
I'm all for ask her, what she prefers. We Dommes aren't stamped out of cookie cutter in the factory we all like different things.

For myself I tend to let the submissive lead in this department by asking him or her questions and then I make the final decision based on that info. Questions like will have time to maintain shaved or waxed? the funds to wax or laser? Do you have adverse reactions to waxing or shaving as some do have troubles with ingrown hairs etc. Employment also plays into this if they are in physical employment and sweat is an issue. I also take things into consideration like is oral required or CBT. Will their genitals even be used as some partners have not wanted this. For the most I'm happy with a close clip and if your hairs are stuck in ropes or CBT more YAY factor me and boo hoo for you LOL I am after all a sadist icon_razz.gif

I edited to add: for the majority it should be well maintained what ever is decided.

Yes, well groomed is a sign that one cares about themselves. Sometimes people that quit physical self care, there could be something else going on with them.