Online now
Online now

Odds of finding a sub on tinder?

CotrolYourHole
3 months ago • Jan 2, 2024

Odds of finding a sub on tinder?

CotrolYourHole • Jan 2, 2024
Hey everyone,

I'm just curious as to wether anyone here has successfully found a sub/slave on tinder and how that experience differed from the cage. I've met lots of cool people here on the Cage but since I live in rural NC there's rarely any currently active subs here within 2 hours of me and my wife, and subs we click with tend to be MUCH further than that.
There is a college town 30 mins from here so obviously there's no shortage of horny young women (I'm from that town originally so I know well lol), but I just wonder what percentage would be interested in D/s and not vanilla hookups. I feel like even 10% would be a stretch lol...anyway I guess it's best to make a profile but just be very open in the description that Im looking for girls interested in experiencing a poly & power exchange dynamic? Id feel weird about making a vanilla-looking profile and not bringing up D/s until later in the convo (in the interest of not freaking out a girl who thought I was single and/or the kind of guy who sees relationships as something egalitarian and casual). Any experiences or advice you can share are appreciated!
-Seth
Miki
3 months ago • Jan 2, 2024
Miki • Jan 2, 2024
No matter where you look, online or IRL, the odds are about the same. More men-looking than women-looking---- by far. Unless you find the proverbial needle in the haystack (woman willing to relocate), you will have to travel to slake your thirst, so to speak. Nothing in rural anywhere except cows.

As for the college kids... You're 26 so that's not a stretch as far as age is concerned but unless you're looking super short term, don't waste your time and gas. The college community is fluid. They come and they go and they have their goals.

As for "college girls being a sub in one way or another" That's a very generalized statement in that the kind of sub you might want is not in abundance on any college campus, where they learn independence, empowerment, and anything else contrary to what one thinks of when they see the word "submissive".

But however it all shakes out, Best of Luck!

M