Online now
Online now

Calling All Collectors ?

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 month ago • Mar 18, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2024
Does sets of panties I have cut off submissives and stuffed in thier mouths count?

Well that and comics.

Golden Age Westerns for some odd reason.
Miki
Miki • Mar 18, 2024
I collect dust.
ShaysLittleABDL
ShaysLittleABDL • Mar 18, 2024
Weird collection, as an ABDL, I have a reasonably collection of discontinued ~vintage~ adult diapers. Both medical and ABDL specific that aren't manufactured anymore.

Other: Car guy. I'm always working on late 60's/early 70's muscle cars (mainly dodge/plymouth) or old hotrods. Its my hobby and most of my buddies are old timers with hotrods and muscle cars.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Mar 18, 2024
I collect days and call it "living".
Miki
1 month ago • Mar 19, 2024
Miki • Mar 19, 2024
I guess Verangian missed the context.

No prob, not everyone knows much about me...

As I am "Inactive" "Not Looking" and "On the Shelf" I wrote that, although I am out and about quite a bit, just not into active BDSM-- or even just getting laid these days. So "on the shelf collecting dust" in the estimation of the handful of dudes I ran across in here and other sites who can't fathom why I'm inactive. Short answer, I probably started too early and by now just got bored with the game..

I should join the town tax office, then I can say "I collect taxes"
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2024
Miki wrote:
I guess Verangian missed the context.

No prob, not everyone knows much about me...

As I am "Inactive" "Not Looking" and "On the Shelf" I wrote that, although I am out and about quite a bit, just not into active BDSM-- or even just getting laid these days. So "on the shelf collecting dust" in the estimation of the handful of dudes I ran across in here and other sites who can't fathom why I'm inactive. Short answer, I probably started too early and by now just got bored with the game..

I did not miss the context Miki and I’m well aware of your inactive status. A limerick came to mind and I chose not to post it. No one likes the tax collector I would suggest stamps.
Miki
Miki • Mar 19, 2024
[quote="Varangian"]
Miki wrote:
...I did not miss the context Miki and I’m well aware of your inactive status. A limerick came to mind and I chose not to post it. No one likes the tax collector I would suggest stamps.

Nahh.

No one is scared of a philateley

(although hundreds of dogs can't be wrong about the letter carriers who still operate on foot-- not fear but sharp teeth) )

Tax collectors command unbounded respect and, if lucky enough to have Government-issue sunglasses and an IRS badge, "hide under bed" fear.

Yeah, no more Miss Nice girl.

if only.
bdsamworld
bdsamworld • Mar 19, 2024
Miki wrote:

Hahaha. I've done that! It's FUN!!