Online now
Online now

Cock worship.

Varangian​(sadist male)
3 months ago • Jan 7, 2024
Varangian​(sadist male) • Jan 7, 2024
I'mME wrote:
Varangian wrote:
I do class this as being different from a blow job.
In a blow job my former sub wanted a tasty treat, or wanted him nice and wet for what came next.
In cock worship she wanted a tasty treat or him nice and wet for what came next it just took a lot longer to get there.
Itโ€™s not like she was on her knees head down as if she praying to the cock and balls, it was more like slow torturous pleasurable edging, where she would lick some, suck some, talk to him, she would make him talk back, she would smack herself in the face and on her tongue, she would suck agonizing slow one minute to practically face fucking herself the next.

My only purpose was to lay there and enjoy the ride, I was not there to give directions, encouragement or assist in any way, this was her and him time.

Varangian,

That was the best view of cock worship, actually worship that I have encountered.

It speaks to a Dominant that gets it.

Sadly not lately.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 8, 2024
For me a blow job is pretty much all about the climax achieved through superb stimulation of the member !

Whilst in cock worship ejaculation may or may not occur, itโ€™s more the fondling, caressing , showing love, kissing every inch of the penis and testes, running a tongue along the (in my case) very prominent blue vein, exposing the sensitive head to soft lips !

Just my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 12, 2024

The Oral Needles in the Haystack

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 12, 2024
I encountered a lovely cock worshiper in my younger days. This woman would stare at nothing else until she had it In her mouth. She carresssd it, she examined it and loved the come play at the end.
That relationship did not work long term due to distance, but I actively began to seek out these women with some success.
The ladies I met with the strongest obsession, were all submissive, but saw intercourse as a neccessary act, used only to satisfy the partner. They were always eager to get the cock back where they felt it belonged and enjoyed being directed how to best serve its needs.
Masturbation was also a normal addition during Phallic Worship.
So whats not to like here? When I am fortunate enough to find one of these needles in the haystack, I make a point to keep her happy as possible icon_smile.gif G
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 14, 2024
I think it depends, like so many things, my $0.02

For some; the visual and touch of a body part they find attractive is a feast unto itself. For others their connection is more of the pleasure it gives the owner; they just want to please and pleasure their Dom.

For the latter a blowjob is a means to an end; to pleasure their Dom and bring him to orgasm. The cock is just a means to do that?

For the subs who are more wired to be really drawn to a cock and have somewhat of an infatuation with them then its more of a feast for both parties. Indulging their cock cravings and worshipping it is a blowjob on another level, so more involved. It may not even involve a blowjob at all.

I think having a sub who worships cock takes things to a bit of a different level. Its more primal and can give a Dom mental pleasure as well as physical pleasure. It also enhances the power exchange if the Dom knows how much the sub craves and worships his body part.
I've been told a few times I have a beautiful cock; apart from the ego boost I use the knowledge of that to my advantage; to tease (which I enjoy) and to enhance control.