Online now
Online now

What is the kinkiest personality type?

ReanaP​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 28, 2024
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2024
SageFlame wrote:
I'm not sure a personality contributes to the formation of kinks. I'm also thinking that many people don't know their kinks because they have not had an opportunity or not allowed themselves to explore. It is an interesting discussion.

In my case, I think it fits well.
If we are going with the famous Briggs-Myers Personality Assessment Test that puts me in the category of ENFP-T
enthusiasm
caring
understanding what people are feeling
flexible
spontaneous
adaptable to change

The above list go a long way in how I approach submission.

The fact that I favor creativity over routine generates a craving for exploration in me. Maybe, just maybe this predispositions me for kinkiness? Who knows.

You have answered with exactly the responses I was hoping to coax out of people when I posted this ☺️
Miki
3 months ago • Jan 29, 2024
Miki • Jan 29, 2024
Just for shits and giggles I decided to have a go at the survey.

Turns out I'm a Logistician: My full "personality type" code is ISTJ-T

83% Introverted. Yes I am actually reclusive but not a recluse.
71% Observant as opposed to intuitive. I'm brilliant, said no one ever
54% thinking over feeling. Yeah I don't feel much and show less.
64% judging as opposed to what that survey calls "prospecting"-- yeah I assess a situation and any individuals involved rather than poke around inviting trouble (most likely)
and 53% "turbulent" as opposed to assertive. I tend to think I'm both but "turbulent? Hell yeah. But I get pushy, too.

According to the readout on the page, I'm self-conscious, sensitive to stress, success-driven, perfectionistic, and eager to improve.

Well, there's that. Not a spot-on analysis but per the topic that's what the survey spat out.

Finally... it does not seem to match what I did for fun as a sexual masochist when I was active. So all in all my guess is some personality types mesh better with certain BDSM roles while others don't.
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 29, 2024
Miki wrote:
Just for shits and giggles I decided to have a go at the survey.

Turns out I'm a Logistician: My full "personality type" code is ISTJ-T

83% Introverted. Yes I am actually reclusive but not a recluse.
71% Observant as opposed to intuitive. I'm brilliant, said no one ever
54% thinking over feeling. Yeah I don't feel much and show less.
64% judging as opposed to what that survey calls "prospecting"-- yeah I assess a situation and any individuals involved rather than poke around inviting trouble (most likely)
and 53% "turbulent" as opposed to assertive. I tend to think I'm both but "turbulent? Hell yeah. But I get pushy, too.

According to the readout on the page, I'm self-conscious, sensitive to stress, success-driven, perfectionistic, and eager to improve.

Well, there's that. Not a spot-on analysis but per the topic that's what the survey spat out.

Finally... it does not seem to match what I did for fun as a sexual masochist when I was active. So all in all my guess is some personality types mesh better with certain BDSM roles while others don't.

Is suppose it isn't alright right for everyone

But yeah you hit nail on the head for my ask though, which really is which personality types might lean to which side of the slash
Miki
Miki • Jan 29, 2024
My particular personality type, as the results indicated and the descriptions were pretty close to how I feel -- doesn't seem to lend itself to one role or another. But I'm sure other types can directly play into which role one takes.
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 29, 2024
Miki wrote:
My particular personality type, as the results indicated and the descriptions were pretty close to how I feel -- doesn't seem to lend itself to one role or another. But I'm sure other types can directly play into which role one takes.

Mine seems totally opposite to what role I take on which is I'm so interested hahaa
flitter'fly​(sub female)
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Jan 29, 2024
First, I would like to thank you for this test. It is very insightful and informative.
Something we can give to others that help them see who we are.
Spot on in my case.

I am a Campaigner
ENFP-T

Energy =
Extraverted 59%
Extraverted individuals readily enjoy group activities and value social interaction.
They tend to be outwardly enthusiastic and express their excitement.

Mind=
Intuitive 65%
Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded, and curious.
They value originality and focus on hidden meanings and distant possibilities.

Nature=
Feeling 78%
Feeling individuals value emotional expression and sensitivity.
They place a lot of importance on empathy, social harmony, and cooperation.

Tactics=
Prospecting 64%
Prospecting individuals is very good at improvising and adapting to opportunities.
They tend to be flexible nonconformists who value novelty above stability.

Identity=
Turbulent 92%
Turbulent individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They feel a sense of urgency in their emotions and tend to be success driven, perfectionistic, and eagar to improve.

It went into so much detail I'd have to send an email.

Love this.
FlitterFly... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif