Online now
Online now

Sex Stories

Varangian​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 21, 2024

Sex Stories

Varangian​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2024
Everybody’s got a sex story, some have a great sex story, few have an unbelievable sex story. This thread is NOT about those.
This is about the embarrassing stories, we all have one or two or maybe a dozen in some peoples cases.
Maybe you had a plug or toy someplace snug until you sneezed or coughed and launched it across the floor, maybe you miss fired seconds before entering the promise land.
Check your ego and id at the door and share, it’s the internet nobody knows your name
    The most loved post in topic
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2024
I’ll start. I was working for a towing and auto body company at the time it was my weekend to be on call and the calls never stopped. I’d been up close to 27 hours when finally had a moment of peace.
My gf at the time met me at work with lunch since I’d been on a diet of caffeine and anger for the last 20 something hours something to eat would be nice.
We ate, talked, she noticed a limo in the shop being repaired and asked if we could fool around in it, well of course we could.
We’re naked in the back of the limo having fun I get between her open legs to eat some dessert and fell asleep between her thighs mid dessert. I don’t remember what happened first the slap to back of my head or the snore but it wasn’t the best way to wake up it was a pleasant location to wake up
lambsone
lambsone • Jan 21, 2024
I have 2

At the turn of the century when I had a Master, we were playing in his basement. I had a ball gag in my mouth and saliva was pooling around it. He was behind me and had me bent over forward, when he decided to reach around and unhook the gag. He swung it away from my mouth only to see that a very long stream of spit was attached to it slinging through the air with wild abandon. I was glad that it didn't boomerang back at me. He said nothing and went on playing.

The same Master had me upstairs against a living room wall and was pressing against me while he used a small vibrator on my clit. In my squirming, I turned my head to the right and caught every large goldfish in his big fish tank up against the glass staring at us with their mouths opening and closely widely. I laughed and pointed my chin toward the tank. He looked but didn't think it was as amusing as I did. He said nothing, just continued torturing me.