Online now
Online now

Initialism

House Talion​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 7, 2024

Initialism

House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2024
It's been beyond the point that something should be done about it and damn time someone said something about it.

Preferences. Base on community specified priorities as a whole we need a set determination of acronyms that will tell anyone what we are based on what we want and what we have. All decided by our community leaders based on popularity. So which preferences? Gender, genetilia, interest. So you're a guy without the parts that loves everyone? (MVSl) Male- vagina-social love. Female that has the parts that was a male and only wants men? (FTfM) female- Transfemale, male. As long as it's clear that all letters used in the acronyms are in correspondence to specified attributes that are easy to remember regaurdless of the chosen gender to show anyone else of what you want and what you have as compared to what you want and what you want to have.

I'm sure they'll be a lot of hate on this, but there's far too many options of what can be used to describe your personality that says nothing about what you are, what you want, and what's between your legs.
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 7, 2024
I tried to get folks to tell me what they were and why they chose it. It was their big chance to explain it but I got zero input. Recently I had to look up demi-sexual. I'd never heard of it before. Binary, non-binary, etc are terms I've never heard of. I have a sneaky feeling that there are a whole list of others out there somewhere too. I wonder if Webster has a specific and separate sexual dictionary of all of them so we can be educated and informed in today's society?
Satindragon
Satindragon • Feb 7, 2024
I doubt that admin will get in the mix on this. It might offend someone and they will take their money and go home. Or create discord between members.

Life was so much easier when a man was a man and a woman was a woman. A coke was a coke and a hoe was a hoe. Yeah the last line is from an old song.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2024
Not sure how it could offend anyone that isnt open about their physical gender unless they were trying to hide something
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 8, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2024
Oh that is soooo cute!

In 30 years I haven't see a general consensus on what "Slave", "Submissive" or "Dominant" means.

Any time you get 5 or more people in the lifestyle (and don't even ask what THAT means) together, you will never get 3 of them to agree on anything means.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 8, 2024
In my old age, I still occasionally run across unfamiliar dating-site-related (or sex-act related) strings of consonants (For example, BBC, SPH, CISgender, POC, CIM, OTK, to name some of them.) I end up having to look them up, and although I THINK I know what most of the above are, I still run across a few that I don't recognize. Also, times are changing and more and more people are coming out as gender-fluid as this has become more socially acceptable. I have no opinion for or against this, though I would say "let people be who they want to be," and I guess I am grateful to be comfortable with who and what I am.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2024
Steellover wrote:
(For example, BBC, SPH, CISgender, POC, CIM, OTK, to name some of them.)

I love me some BBC

Doctor Who is my favorite!
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Feb 8, 2024
Steellover wrote:
In my old age, I still occasionally run across unfamiliar dating-site-related (or sex-act related) strings of consonants (For example, BBC, SPH, CISgender, POC, CIM, OTK, to name some of them.) I end up having to look them up, and although I THINK I know what most of the above are, I still run across a few that I don't recognize. Also, times are changing and more and more people are coming out as gender-fluid as this has become more socially acceptable. I have no opinion for or against this, though I would say "let people be who they want to be," and I guess I am grateful to be comfortable with who and what I am.

Nothing else to add other than I am just tickled pink that Small Penis Humiliation is lumped in with CISgender and Person of Color here.
I'mME
I'mME • Feb 8, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I tried to get folks to tell me what they were and why they chose it. It was their big chance to explain it but I got zero input. Recently I had to look up demi-sexual. I'd never heard of it before. Binary, non-binary, etc are terms I've never heard of. I have a sneaky feeling that there are a whole list of others out there somewhere too. I wonder if Webster has a specific and separate sexual dictionary of all of them so we can be educated and informed in today's society?

Lambsone,

NO, Webster does not have a dictionary
with a list of these terms .
It likely would not be able to keep up, as 5 more terms may pop up the next day.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
Doctor Who is my favorite!

I'd think Dr Who would be a nonbinary, i beleive genitiless, interested in anyone with more than half a brain Sapiosexual. So of the inisitlismni suggest it'd be NBASap

Where as I as a heterosexual Cis male interested in Cis women would be known as HMW. Personallybi see no reason why I have to add the cis when I havnt changed anything of myself nbother ppl feel the need to recognize me for what they want.