Online now
Online now

Looking for other places for fun?

djaysmith
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024

Looking for other places for fun?

djaysmith • Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone. I am looking for a website etc where I can share my erotic fantasies, fetishes dreams, etc. Obviously I am here, but traffic is kinda slow and would like to know if anyone else can reccomend other sites?

David
Miki
Miki • Feb 20, 2024
I'll assume you tried Fet. That site is mentioned in here in places and no one seems to get their shorts all twisted up.
djaysmith
djaysmith • Feb 20, 2024
I have, thanks... just looking for some casual fun...
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 months ago • Feb 21, 2024
Ok I'm probably not going be to liked for this but your looking for something that doesn't exist. Sorry to put a pin in your bubble (I really am) As far as mixed BDSM sites go, this is reasonably busy, with a reasonably decent crowd with a good mixed of Dom/me/sub ratio that is actually pretty rare.
Their is no Femdom nirvana or mixed BDSM nivarna where we all hang out in secret waiting to pounce on those waiting. The trick is you need to be proactive and not reactive when using these type sites to get the best out of them. Yeah there is Fet but unless your really really special you wont get any more attention than here.

Your looking for CASUAL fun. You're married , not judging just pointing out that cuts your chances for "casual" a lot more than being 30 something and available. Not saying its impossible but it is harder. The best help I can give you is work what you have (here) and use it to your best ability. Network . Looking into what you can differently to change those odd (there is always more you can do, when what your doing isn't working)

if you want to share erotica and fetish dreams, share it? Lead by example! Stand out for the right reasons and others then join in. sometimes you need to create what you want. If you reach out, others often reach back. You cant expect others to put themselves out there, if you don't do it yourself.
    The most loved post in topic
djaysmith
djaysmith • Feb 21, 2024
Hello Miss Bonnie - thank you for your thoughtful reply. I actually have tried to share my personal erotica and fetish fantasies, but haven't gotten too much of a response, hence my original post. I have shared thinks that are incredibly erotic for me, but don't seem to be the same for others, as judged by the minimal responses. I don't know if I am such a pervert that no one gets excited by the stuff that I do, or if I am posting in the wrong place (i've posted in my blog) or if this is not quite the right place for me. I don't want to offend anyone or express my fantasies in the wrong place, but would also like to find something that fits me. I fantasize constantly about being humiliated by a dominant female to the point of distraction. It would be great fun to find someone who would like to play with me!
Miki
Miki • Feb 21, 2024
It's harder for guys as it is, but (I didn't thoroughly read your profile but Ms Bonnie says you're married--- Makes it harder. Riskier, too. You run into the wrong one and after some playtime, (hook) an enterprising broad will let you know you're over a barrel. "Do this do that pay this buy that or I'll tell your wife what you really prefer to do for fun."

Sounds like shit from a lousy TV movie, but they write the scripts for those things because something similar happened in real life.

I don't judge, just warn. You don't want to stick your dick in a vise when someone else has a paw on the crank.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 22, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 22, 2024
I like Miki's advice, because it brings to mind one of my own recent negative experiences incurred while trying to "Live out the fantasy" so to speak- and I'm not even married! But still ended up "over a barrel." Bottom line- be careful what you do. It's easy to get caught up in a fantasy but the reality sometimes turns out not to be as pleasurable as you might wish it to be.

As far as fantasies: One thing I have done on this site, is share my fantasies through my blog posts. This is a healthy and sometimes cathartic outlet. But as you have probably already found, people aren't generally very receptive to blog posts that are just detailing BDSM sexual fantasies; these type of posts tend to get the fewest "likes" or comments. Which is admittedly kind of frustrating but that's how it is- At least that's been my experience anyway, maybe it's different for females. However, if it makes you feel good to share, then by all means, do so- you may find that your fantasies, while "deviant" to the mainstream, really aren't that much so among people on this site.
mrsunshine​(sub male){Looking}
2 months ago • Mar 3, 2024
Yes I feel your pain I was once married actually twice and craved submission but couldn't fulfil that side with my then partners because they were not open minded or willing to do things outside the norm so it was very frustrating and now that I'm single it isn't much diff because being a male sub is prob the worst most lonely role there is and that's just the way it is
Miki
1 month ago • Mar 8, 2024
Miki • Mar 8, 2024
mrsunshine wrote:
Yes I feel your pain I was once married actually twice and craved submission but couldn't fulfil that side with my then partners because they were not open minded or willing to do things outside the norm so it was very frustrating and now that I'm single it isn't much diff because being a male sub is prob the worst most lonely role there is and that's just the way it is

Yes it has to be the "loneliest" role there is in and even outside of BDSM. I have no problem messaging back and forth with anyone of that persuasion, but I avoided "hanging out" with these dudes in the past (I hang out with no one these days. Simpler) -- because sooner or later they would politely hint at getting me to do something outside my nature.

For example, and this was quite a few years ago, the dude wanted me to peg him and I informed the guy I do not do that and after a bit more persistence I indicated he was making me uncomfortable. He apologized and backed off but I never saw the guy again. I didn't need to avoid him, I think he was embarrassed----- So.... this does seem to be somewhat of an overgeneralization (stereotype) that all sub males are looking to be tied up and punished at the drop of a hat-- and therein lies the rub.

Sorry you guys have to deal with that and I hope the stereotype fades, but alas, there are still those out there who ask for that kind of shit and they take too long to realize that such an expectation is wholly unrealistic.