Online now
Online now

Hypnosis

Cello Trance
2 months ago • Feb 24, 2024

Hypnosis

Cello Trance • Feb 24, 2024
I have been a HypnoDom for 25+ years. Some are very open and receptive to it. Some are afraid of it. There are many misconceptions about it. Just wanted to start a discussion on it...What are your thoughts, opinions, feelings, experiences...?
Cello Trance
Well, every HypnoDom is different just like every Dom is different. Every individual is different. What I do is use trance to help train a submissive or slave, in the way that she desires and deserves. If they are not local, I do it over the phone with my voice . If you would like to go to my profile page and listen to my voice clip.
Cello Trance
And I think I became gifted with trance , because I'm a professional musician, a Cellist. Usually when I play, I go into a trance like state, and it became fairly easy for me to bring others into that blissful place.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Cello Trance wrote:
Well, every HypnoDom is different just like every Dom is different. Every individual is different. What I do is use trance to help train a submissive or slave, in the way that she desires and deserves. If they are not local, I do it over the phone with my voice . If you would like to go to my profile page and listen to my voice clip.

Oh nope im good. I was speaking out of curiosity. Isnt it true that not everyone can be hypnotized? 🤔
Cello Trance
Yes, and no. It's true, that not everybody goes into a trance through a hypnotist… That is true. And a lot of it can be, because they are resisting so much… But, on the other hand, if you watch television, if you look at advertisements,, you have been hypnotized. Advertisers know all the tricks. Your television is a hypnosis machine, and most people don't know it.

Here's the truth, trance is a very natural state. It's a good thing . People go into trance every day. If you're driving and miss your exit, cause you're kind of in a state… Guess what? You were in a trance. Happens every day. It's a good thing. It's a natural thing.

When I play music, when I play my cello. I usually enter a trance like state. What it is, is a bypassing of the conscious mind. Your conscious mind is kind of like the top of the iceberg, but beneath, the subconscious mind… Is a lot larger.
Cello Trance
Also, one more thing, prayer, meditation, entering into a quiet space… These are all trance like places.
Satindragon
Satindragon • Feb 24, 2024
You may have changed your screen name but I recognize who you are. You know exactly how I feel about hypnosis.

I would advise all to do their due diligence where any type of hypnosis is concerned. Hypnosis is basically the power of suggestion. However messing with the mind can create lasting problems.

Yes, I am speaking from experience. I have had both good and bad experiences. The level of trust that is involved is huge and when that trust is broken. It leaves you devastated.
Cello Trance
It's good to hear from you again. I hope you are doing well.