Online now
Online now

Hypnosis

I'mME
2 months ago • Feb 24, 2024
I'mME • Feb 24, 2024
You stated that some are very receptive and some are scared of IT. You left out some descriptive categories of people.
There are people who do not want or need someone to put them in a trance so that the trancer can suggest things.

Communication is supposed to be the name of (fill in the blank). Hypnosis takes the communication out of the equation. And frankly it's on the level of narcissism to practice it on subs, because in effect, that is what you are doing. You are not a therapist, if you want something from your sub , then have a sit down conversation would be my thinking .

Your thoughts about people who watch commercials, that they are 'tranced' is a false narrative. If they believe what they see and run out and purchase it, engage in it, whatever the circumstances, that does not mean they are in a trance. It means that they have been rooked. (I may have spelled this wrong but think chess)
Similar to what you may be up to when you practice hypnosis on your subs as if they were lab rats.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
I agree with Satin. There should be deep levels of trust and respect before delving into hypnosis.

And why exactly does one need it?

I am curious about the benefits of a hypno dom.
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 24, 2024
Absolutely there needs to be trust. It's a relationship. It is like any other aspect of this lifestyle.
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 24, 2024
And to I'm me… I respect your opinion… It is definitely communication. This is only done between two people that trust each other. There is much communication that goes on in and outside of trance.… But I am acutely aware of your position. I have heard this from many people in this lifestyle that have a severe distrust and hatred of hypnosis. That's why I started this topic.
aradialspire​(dom femme)
2 months ago • Feb 25, 2024
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Feb 25, 2024
I knew a sub who was very much into erotic hypnosis; I'm very much of the belief that people hypnotize themselves and use it as a way to excuse certain forms of behavior or activities that they may not be able to do otherwise.

"Oh, the 'tist made me goon out for 5 hours on Saturday! It wasn't me!"

That being said, I've seen hypnosis paired too often with irreversibly destructive things, such as financial domination or severe forms of body modification, and I can understand why people find it distasteful. I have come across male Dominants who want to hypnotize me to see if they "can turn me into a slave."

I don't see the appeal, but then again, I'm a woman.

I like taking tigers for a walk, and where's the fun for me if the tiger isn't hungry and alert?
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 25, 2024
Yeah, I hear you.. I think it's really up to the individual practitioner, but more than that it's up to the couple to decide what they want to do with it. It can also be a very, very positive force, very healing… But I have definitely heard all of those Arguments before
I'mME
I'mME • Feb 25, 2024
Cello,

The communication I referred to would not be you talking up to your sub ALL THE WONDERFUL aspects of you as their DOM, hypnotizing them. How do you sell it, is it then they can what? Be able to take all ''That Daddy needs for them to take?'' (whatever it may be)

If and when a sub hits sub space, Doms worth their salt, know (or should) due to flood of chemicals that it can affect their ability to gauge pain and other things, probably almost anything , depending on how far they go. A Dom who cares about their sub would take heed.

A sub that you have 'tranced' would be in the same situation as sub space.
What other reasons have been offered up, let's see.....
Not use their safe word.
Engage in something very painful (sound familiar) .

The Communication that I was referring to is if a Dom wants their sub to try something, then they talk about it, could be they say NO, could be they say they will think about it. To hypnotize a sub so that they are more receptive to something is BS. Many subs only want to please.
You did mention a top level of trust as being something that needs to be established before you hypnotize them, however, I say if that has been established, then why would you NEED to hypnotize your sub?

*I have heard this from many people in this lifestyle that have a severe distrust and hatred of hypnosis. That's why I started this topic.*

This above, that you wrote to me, is hogwash.
I don't have a severe distrust of hypnosis. I'm point blank telling you that I don't see why a Dom would want to employ it in a dynamic, it's manipulative.

And I don't have the energy to hate but I do see how you probably try and use language like this with your subs who don't like the idea of hypnosis, you know try to make them second guess, maybe a little bit of guilt.
That doesn't work on me. I give a lot of thinking to thought process to things.

It also smacks (smells of) the idea that you lump all subs together, in other words, they are all the same.
lifeofdom​(dom male)
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2024
Having read this , i feel the need to say something as i have a curiosity towards hypnotism.
I so don't feel the need to do it for the sake of extracting something that the sub doesnt provide willingly and consciously.
I do believe my curiosity.lays on extracting more of what the sub already has.. getting that last refinement, or excellence out of a particular situation, as for example hi protocol.
In all cases nothing can be done against the nature of the person being hypnotized.
It can be that its done in a way for the sub to remember what has been done..
Am i being naive here?
Yes there are people with bad intentions as there are good and bad drivers people that text whilst driving against the law killing others, people that drink and drive.people that do drugs and drive
But people of conscience will do it ethically.
This to me doesn't come from a place of narcissism. But of improvement for both after discussing whats being done.
Thank.you for.starting the topic..
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 25, 2024
Yes! That! Thank you. That is so exactly what I want to say, but for me to say it, I'm afraid would sound so self-serving. Thank you so much.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Feb 25, 2024
I remember your previous screen name too.