Online now
Online now

Spill The Tea

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Mar 2, 2024

Spill The Tea

Alright Cagers, this forum is deader than a graveyard. Like it's not moving. At all. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟

So if you read this, please comment your favorite body part to kiss

And now let's be random. Someone recently told me that they feel threads should stay on topic and never wander and I disagree. I think the messiness is endearing and genuine and the best part.

So what's on your mind? Ask me anything. I'll give random advice. Vent. Rant. What's the gossip?

Wanna fight? We could see how long it takes to get this thread locked up đź”’. Or we could fight in a giant vat of strawberry jello. What's your favorite jello flavor by the way? Omg i love jello shots. Haven't had those in forever. One day I want jello shots at my wedding and at my funeral. They are my fave.
lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 2, 2024
lambsone • Mar 2, 2024
After while crocodile.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 2, 2024
Favorite body part to kiss: the palm of a man's hand.

Favorite jello: I just picked up some Rootbeer jello.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2024
My favorite place to kiss a woman would be the tiny place between the forehead and the knees. I know Minx you’re a stickler for the rules so to narrow it down I would say the lips, the ones above the belly button the ones below the belly button would be second.

My favorite jello flavor would be Banana pudding, I’ll rastle you in jello Minx since you have thrown down the challenge I say Ancient Greece rules and loser has to eat the jello.
Varangian​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
lambsone wrote:
After while crocodile.

Hasta Manana, Iguana? lol

What! Oh no you didn’t
Varangian​(dom male)
Estaria wrote: