Online now
Online now

One BDSM Activity

lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 20, 2024

One BDSM Activity

lambsone • Mar 20, 2024
Let's pretend that you can only do one BDSM activity for the rest of your life. Which one would it be?
Miki
Miki • Mar 20, 2024
Not an easy one, never mind that I don't want to do any "activity" but I'll hypothesize.

I would dress in a manner that leaves little to no doubt that I'm a freak, wherever anywhere I go (except work)

As but "one" activity is specified in this exercise it kind of fits.

"Look but don't touch"---

Yeah I guess I could swing with that!
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 20, 2024
Exhibitionism then Miki?
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 20, 2024
The one activity for me would be rope bondage.
Miki
Miki • Mar 20, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Exhibitionism then Miki?

Yes ma'am. That would fit
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 20, 2024
Cool.
lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 23, 2024
lambsone • Mar 23, 2024
Anyone else want to participate? Which one BDSM activity would you always want to have in your life?
QuietIsNotShy​(dom male)
QuietIsNotShy​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2024
In any other place, even being anonymous online, I wouldn't feel comfortable answering such a question. But here, I feel oddly at home. I'm still figuring out what that means, but in the meantime, I'll chip in. For me, this was a real thinker because I can really get into a lot of things. Ultimately, though, the activities I enjoy the most are the ones where she's really getting off in a powerful way. I find it so erotic to watch a woman just give herself to something that excites her so much.

To that point, I think I would have to say teasing and exposing her publicly. Nobody can touch her but me, and at the same time she gets off on exposing herself, maybe because she likes the attention, maybe because she likes to obey, maybe something else entirely. That would probably have to be my "only 1 BDSM activity".
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 23, 2024
Would that be exhibitionism if you had to sum it up in one word QuietIsNotShy?
Miki
Miki • Mar 23, 2024
side note..

I had always thought "exhibitionism" was confined to standing in the window wearing nothing, flashing the pizza delivery guy (in lieu of tip I once considered but of course he got a proper tip) or getting screwed in a location where it is not abnormal to do so, with an "audience"--- and not just dressing suggestively as I used to do, especially when clubbing or even a dive bar or two. An abundance of greasy guys for "slumming it" as some might say... As I posted before, the "one activity" would be dressing in a manner where others know I'm a bit twisted in certain rooms after a certain hour.