Online now
Online now

One BDSM Activity

lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 23, 2024
lambsone • Mar 23, 2024
I guess everyone has their interpretation of exhibitionism Miki. Probably based on what turns them on I'm thinking.
Miki
Miki • Mar 23, 2024
I see. All semantics. For me "exhibitionism" is as I desribed but of course, as the manifold schlock health supplements advertised on TV, "Individual results may vary" Usually right under the other fine print (I have to freeze the screen to read those. Not only very small, those fine print disclaimers are never on long enough for one to actually read them through. Of course not all of those are snake oil but every one of them confesses that the shit advertised has never been clinically tested and the FDA, for what that's worth, has neither tested nor approved such supplements for safety or efficacy.
QuietIsNotShy​(dom male)
QuietIsNotShy​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Would that be exhibitionism if you had to sum it up in one word QuietIsNotShy?

I don't know if I could sum it up in one word. Maybe a phrase: "exhibition-based pleasuring".
    The most loved post in topic
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 23, 2024
That's cool QuietIsNotShy.
lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 27, 2024
lambsone • Mar 27, 2024
Anyone else care to weigh in?

Lots of bdsm activities are enjoyable and you might get different fulfillment from each one, but this question is just a way to ferret out your favorite one above all else, even if it is your favorite by only a hair.

So what happened to all those who like to talk here?
Miki
Miki • Mar 27, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Anyone else care to weigh in?

Lots of bdsm activities are enjoyable and you might get different fulfillment from each one, but this question is just a way to ferret out your favorite one above all else, even if it is your favorite by only a hair.

So what happened to all those who like to talk here?

It's always Ebb and Flow on the boards here, Ma'am. Last week or now week before it was active now the tide went out and it's sleepy. Depends on what people are into in real life.

I can always tell when, after replying to posts, I almost have a monopoly on the right side of the page where it shows who put up the last post.

I might have other "activities" I'd go with if it were the only one I could do but I'll have to get back to ya on that one.
La Luna​(sub female)
La Luna​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2024
I wouldn’t want to go without flogging if I had to choose just one “activity” although forced orgasm and knife play were front runners too.
dragonpaw​(dom male)
dragonpaw​(dom male) • Mar 27, 2024
Floggings. I love showing off the skill, plus it has such a huge range of sensations I can provide to my bottom.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 27, 2024
I'm with both of you on flogging. That is my 2nd best thing I love.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 27, 2024
Yes Miki, it's been a ghost town for the last week or so around here. Maybe folks are preparing for the Easter holidays.