Online now
Online now

I’m a bratty middle in a ddlg relationship

amazonlisa​(switch female)
4 weeks ago • Mar 29, 2024

I’m a bratty middle in a ddlg relationship

amazonlisa​(switch female) • Mar 29, 2024
I do some sex work and daddy seems to be fine with it I tell him everything and hold nothing back does he really love me does he really like taking care of me and I really his baby or did he trick me into this life style?
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 29, 2024
Some questions to ask yourself: Did he give you a reason to wonder about these things or do you just generally feel insecure in the relationship,? Is there some way he is not communicating with you that you'd like, etc. He may not know what makes you feel secure. Can you chat with him about it?
    The most loved post in topic
amazonlisa​(switch female)
amazonlisa​(switch female) • Mar 29, 2024
No everything is fine it’s just that because I do the type of work I do I often feel unlovable men can do what they want but women have to be modest so Although I’m very honest with him you just never know
UpFromTheAshes​(switch gender queer)
It sounds like you may hold some views of yourself, your own worth, and your profession that need to be examined (and perhaps talked through with your partner and other loved ones). Where do these insecurities come from? And once you have found the root of them....is your Daddy really likely to do the same things or the things you're afraid of? Do YOU believe that you're worthy of love and attention and care? Why (or why not)? Are you feeling fulfilled in your relationship or dynamic? Do you feel like you're allowed to be yourself, or are you putting on an act in your personal life?

You said "Although I'm very honest with him, you just never know." There should be signs.....have you talked to him about these feelings you're having? If so, what has he said in response? Does his behavior match his accepting words? If not, what does his behavior tell you?

You should also work to find ways to convince yourself that it's okay, for yourself. Remind yourself (out loud, if it helps) that your Daddy loves you and cares about you and accepts you for who you are. Ask for those reassurances from him where you're able to do so. Work yourself through any cognitive distortions you may be having (one such may be "sex workers are unlovable" ------> Sex workers are human. Sex workers are deserving of the same care and love and compassion as any other human. Sex workers provide services that other people value. Sex workers are individuals, with their own lives outside of sex work. Etc)

I perceive a lot of self-deprecation in what you've said. For my part, I believe that being a sex worker should have no bearing on your worthiness, your lovableness, or any of those other things.
Miki
Miki • Mar 29, 2024
Could be a bit of both, but the "love" is probably not as deep or enduring if he doesn't mind your being involved in that line of work.

Depends on what you want in the long run. Maybe it's great now, but who knows later on, but of course doing sex work and being in a deep and involved relationship do not seem compatible.

But as one never given to deep abiding and committed relationships and also was never involved in sex work, the scope of my thoughts on both is rather limited to say the least.

In the end and in the long run, enjoy whatever works for you and be concerned about what's down the road.... down the road.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2024
It's called trust. It isn't always easy. When he says he loves you and enjoys caring for you...you either trust him or you don't.

For some ladies...and men...this is a learned skill.

My advice is for you to take care to not let these thoughts fester. They can ruin a perfectly good relationship.