Online now
Online now

Celebrity kink crush

chattel​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024

Celebrity kink crush

chattel​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2024
Do you have a celebrity crush that is based on your idea that they are dominant or submissive and if so who is that for you?
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Apr 15, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2024
Intriguing. Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind. Although fierce and determined and definitely no man's wallflower, she winds up melting for the right and most Dominant man for her.

When I was much younger, I had a huge crush on her and the character she played. Granted, she was from a by-gone era so my crush is very past tense (the movie was made in the 40s).
Miki
2 weeks ago • Apr 16, 2024
Miki • Apr 16, 2024
How Bout This?

None of the above

I am not one to be manipulated by contrived appearances.
potentialsublearning​(sub male)
5 days ago • Apr 27, 2024
I have a three way tie bewteen Eva Green (that voice makes me just want to melt), Emilia Clarke (it's the smile, and the great way she portrays Daenerys would make me stop in my tracks and ask what she desired), and Olivia Wilde (I could get lost in those eyes forever)
Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman){Taken}
5 days ago • Apr 27, 2024
potentialsublearning wrote:
that voice makes me just want to melt

Oh that made me think of Ellen McLain, voice of GLaDOS. I'm sure she's a sweet lady in real life, but that characater makes me shiver.

...no YOU wanna be held captive by a robot obsessed with putting you through test after test after test! 🤣