Online now
Online now

Bondage

KinkyBoundBttm​(sub male)
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024

Bondage

KinkyBoundBttm​(sub male) • Apr 16, 2024
What does bondage feel like to those doing the binding? I always wanted to know. I've been bound many times before but always wondered if you the binder actually feel something.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 week ago • Apr 16, 2024
it lights up my brain like nothing else does. I wouldn't do it if I felt nothing. I love nothing more than a bunny that loves rope you get to see every hair standing, skin pinking, you get to feel their pulse quickening as mine does the same......well you get the idea! It makes me hot! Restraint makes me happy, horny and sated.
    The most loved post in topic
lambsone
1 week ago • Apr 20, 2024
lambsone • Apr 20, 2024
I love bondage, but like yourself I've never asked the one doing it what they get out of it. Good question, and I would love to hear the answers too.
intenseoldman​(dom male)
1 week ago • Apr 22, 2024
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2024
Yeah, I know it's gay BDSM... but it's bondage, and since you asked... first time I bound a bunny actually came as a surprise. The woman I was with, whom I had met on a Vanilla site, just up and told me she wanted to be tied up. We were in a hotel room, and I had nothing for bindings, so I twisted up grocery bags and trash bags. I tied her arms behind her back and bound her ankles together. I gagged her with a bag and blind folded her with a pillow case. We had a long scene. I ungagged her for oral, then re-gagged her and flipped her over a few times for penetration. I took her any and every way I desired. The feeling was one of complete power, control, and ownership--domination. Finally spent, I cut the bindings off, and gathered her up in my arms and held her as we fell asleep. That feeling was one of complete peace and surrender. Afterward, we invested into all sorts of bindings. She liked the convenient easty ones, as she was too impatient for rope. I am hopeful another bunny comes my way. I'd like to tie some patient deliberate knots. However, cuffs, clips and bed bindings are great for configuring and reconfiguring quickly and easily into whatever strikes your mood.