Online now
Online now

HE WANTS TO COLLAR ME!!

Sparkles​(sub female){Being disc}
6 years ago • Apr 12, 2018

HE WANTS TO COLLAR ME!!

I dont have anyone in my life that really understands how exciting this is. What a big deal it is.

I couldnt be happier!!

My Sir wants to collar me!! I get butterflies just thinking about it!!!

Thank you for listening; I jusy really needed to share this news!!
    The most loved post in topic
burned​(sub male)
6 years ago • Apr 13, 2018

sparkles

burned​(sub male) • Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations sparkles , as I am sure alot of people are happy for You. also alot of us understand how exciting and new this is, and yes as a subbie myself.......it is a big deal and I can totally understand Your excitement and happiness. thank you for sharing with us in the cage. and most of all..........(giggles)........be naughty!!! laughs
Sparkles​(sub female){Being disc}
6 years ago • Apr 13, 2018

Re: sparkles

guerriero wrote:
Congratulations sparkles , as I am sure alot of people are happy for You. also alot of us understand how exciting and new this is, and yes as a subbie myself.......it is a big deal and I can totally understand Your excitement and happiness. thank you for sharing with us in the cage. and most of all..........(giggles)........be naughty!!! laughs

Always naughty!! My Sir does love a good girl; but also loves my spoilt brattiness. Lol

Thank you for understanding about my excitement!! I simply needed to share with ppl who would understand; its the only reason I joined the site. But everyone seems so lovely, I think I'll stay