Online now
Online now

Hand In the Bush

TwinkleEyes
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024

Hand In the Bush

TwinkleEyes • Apr 25, 2024
To fist or not to fist? That is the question. What do our community members think?

I’m thinking about reading The Hand In the Bush, The Fine Art to Vaginal Fisting. I’ve heard it’s a good read.
Varangian​(dom male)
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2024
I think you have Wild Wills undivided attention this morning.

I can remember the first time Meat Puppet (not her real name) brought up this subject. I was distracted asked her to repeat what she said, did some sort of obscene interpretive hand gestures to clarify her desire, she nodded her head with a huge smile on her face eyebrows raised. So we set off to accomplish this goal.

LOTS OF LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not shouting just wanted to stress the importance. Lots of lube is needed I’m not talking about ounces, think gallon, it is your friend, it can be the difference between one of those weird hard to explain ER visits or your mind imploding in multicolored lights as you ride a orgasmic wave through space.

Fisting is a marathon not a sprint. It’s not something you decided to do Friday morning and accomplish Friday evening unless the two of you want to ride into the ER on the same stretcher. To safely fist a pussy might take weeks.

Training is needed, not to worry it can be pleasurable training, the pussy needs to slowly be stretched to be fisted safely. Who doesn’t enjoy vigorous rough sex?

GO GET A MANICURE!!!!!!!! Stressing the point again

Not the fistee, if you’re done right you won’t know you have a head let alone hands. the fister, I have yet to meet a woman that likes the inside of her pussy shredded by a sharp nail. Then the training can begin, lots of oral sex and finger thrusting, vigorous rough sex, relax, rest, add more fingers, breath a lot, repeat. Sounds horrible doesn’t it?

The most difficult part is getting the second knuckle of the thumb inside but once it is hold on to the top of your skull. Meat Puppet in a lust induced craze grabbed my wrist and thrust it past the last knuckle and made a guttural moan that I can still hear today and still puts a smile on my face, having my hand buried wrist deep inside her was like putting on a warm, wet, velvety mitten that was several sizes to small, then had it slammed in a car door she told me it was the fullest she had ever felt, the pain soon morphed into intense pleasure she had never experienced before and that she had multiple orgasms that felt like one continuous orgasm for 20 minutes before passing out and traveling though space.
I’m not going to lie when she did pass out I freaked out a little bit, I couldn’t move my hand, can’t move to hold her when your wrist deep inside her, I could see she was breathing and I could feel her heart beating, guess where?
After she came to and she slowly gave birth to my hand, we soaked in the tub together sharing the experience.
There will be some discomfort the next day.
    The most loved post in topic
TwinkleEyes
1 week ago • Apr 26, 2024
TwinkleEyes • Apr 26, 2024
Varangian wrote:

I can remember the first time Meat Puppet (not her real name) brought up this subject. I was distracted asked her to repeat what she said, did some sort of obscene interpretive hand gestures to clarify her desire, she nodded her head with a huge smile on her face eyebrows raised. So we set off to accomplish this goal.

I’m not shouting just wanted to stress the importance. Lots of lube is needed I’m not talking about ounces, think gallon, it is your friend, it can be the difference between one of those weird hard to explain ER visits or your mind imploding in multicolored lights as you ride a orgasmic wave through space.

Fisting is a marathon not a sprint. It’s not something you decided to do Friday morning and accomplish Friday evening unless the two of you want to ride into the ER on the same stretcher. To safely fist a pussy might take weeks.

Training is needed, not to worry it can be pleasurable training, the pussy needs to slowly be stretched to be fisted safely. Who doesn’t enjoy vigorous rough sex?

Not the fistee, if you’re done right you won’t know you have a head let alone hands. the fister, I have yet to meet a woman that likes the inside of her pussy shredded by a sharp nail. Then the training can begin, lots of oral sex and finger thrusting, vigorous rough sex, relax, rest, add more fingers, breath a lot, repeat. Sounds horrible doesn’t it?

The most difficult part is getting the second knuckle of the thumb inside but once it is hold on to the top of your skull. Meat Puppet in a lust induced craze grabbed my wrist and thrust it past the last knuckle and made a guttural moan that I can still hear today and still puts a smile on my face, having my hand buried wrist deep inside her was like putting on a warm, wet, velvety mitten that was several sizes to small, then had it slammed in a car door she told me it was the fullest she had ever felt, the pain soon morphed into intense pleasure she had never experienced before and that she had multiple orgasms that felt like one continuous orgasm for 20 minutes before passing out and traveling though space.
I’m not going to lie when she did pass out I freaked out a little bit, I couldn’t move my hand, can’t move to hold her when your wrist deep inside her, I could see she was breathing and I could feel her heart beating, guess where?
After she came to and she slowly gave birth to my hand, we soaked in the tub together sharing the experience.

🥹😅🤪
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 26, 2024
Varangian wrote:

Best explanation I think I’ve ever seen for anything lol. Kudos 😁
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Apr 26, 2024
Best explanation I think I’ve ever seen for anything lol. Kudos 😁[/quote]

Thank you Bunnie.

I do offer hand on demonstrations.🤜🙀
lambsone
lambsone • Apr 26, 2024
"I do offer hand on demonstrations"

Do you mean "hand IN" demonstrations???
Varangian​(dom male)
lambsone wrote:
"I do offer hand on demonstrations"

Do you mean "hand IN" demonstrations???

I do mean hand in but some bunnies are timid don’t want to scare them away 🤜🐰
A Minx
A Minx • Apr 26, 2024
WOAH @Varangian, that was 🔥 af! If only I could use the Italics and Bold for emphasis!
I think I felt your every word there too!

Oh and I shall stand in this line here, as long as it's YOU doing the Hand In (On... whatever the preference is here makes NO matter to me!) Demonstrations...

And, please take your time, all the time in the world, to properly show your skill to each and everyone on line in front of me! I'm happy to stay, watch, learn and to feel THAT fullness for myselfie! 😛
Varangian​(dom male)
A Minx wrote:
WOAH @Varangian, that was 🔥 af! If only I could use the Italics and Bold for emphasis!
I think I felt your every word there too!

Oh and I shall stand in this line here, as long as it's YOU doing the Hand In (On... whatever the preference is here makes NO matter to me!) Demonstrations...

And, please take your time, all the time in the world, to properly show your skill to each and everyone on line in front of me! I'm happy to stay, watch, learn and to feel THAT fullness for myselfie! 😛

Step right up, lay right down, two hands no waiting. Two meat puppets!!!! I could put on a puppet show for the happy little perverts….