Online now
Online now

Pro this Pro that

Miki
1 week ago • May 5, 2024
Miki • May 5, 2024
... and for good reason. Such offerings are carefully-crafted schemes (as in some prompt their mark to purchase "gifts" for them in lieu of an exchange of actual currency-- for their "services" ) ---- This all to skirt the law in regard to what it really is, a form of prostitution, period.

Also some of those jokers take these "gifts" and never deliver the "goods".

These snakes can be found easily enough on websites with "Sleaze departments"-- similar to Craig's for sure ... but in all honesty, those who want to sink to something that low really need to re-evaluate their priorities.

Even if one winds up "lucky" enough to get their rocks off with these glorified hookers, one still goes home with nothing but the recall of a very expensive theatrical production and nothing more ---except maybe an invitation to drain their pockets at a future time.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 week ago • May 5, 2024
msMoonCake wrote:
A very expensive theatrical production...

This is what this goes on in this lifestyle really, at its heart, it's all just theatre?

i think it depends on the participants. Being different isn't theater, faking or hiding who one is to obtain a semblance of acceptance? It's not unusual to create and project and image, don't need a BDSM "lifestyle" for that. i think of all the people who live vanilla or conform to some standard they've been culturally conditioned by. Is the 'norm' then 'just theater?"

Looking for and finding ways to connect the feelings and needs we have with someone compatible strikes me as 'real' living.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 week ago • May 5, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • May 5, 2024
After a while you realize that a professional might satisfy your short-term urge to submit and be dominated. They might satisfy your need to experience your fetishes in real time. But it is a short term fix, and a paid pro simply cannot satisfy your need for companionship, intimacy, and any kind of deeper connection. And once you realize this, even the short term fix you experience will no longer be very satisfying. I've gone this route, learned from experience, and I'm done with it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 week ago • May 6, 2024
It might also pay to note when it comes to "pay to play" that not all Dom/mes do release as in "cumming" (or PIV contact) as each country and then each state has different laws for sex workers on what is and isn't "prostitution" and then throw in "solicitation" laws and its a whole new ball game.

But for the most part, MOST DO NOT offer release or PIV contact, some will allow YOU to release yourself while they tidy up the play space depending on jurisdiction and location. Others will turn a blind eye to the laws. Some will even advertise illegally. Some are even what the industry calls "hoochies with whips" (the other name is less flattering howler monkey in a pleather suit) this is more than a Prostitute/sex worker with a whip that often doesn't know what they doing and compromises safety.

So if you plan to see a ProDomme or ProDom ASK questions at your initial interview and NEVER ASSUME.

Again like said above by others, if you are approached here at Cage, use the report button! This now against the on most sites and illegal in most countries.
Bunnie
1 week ago • May 8, 2024
Bunnie • May 8, 2024
“My question is
If there are pro Dommes
Are there also pro Dom's?”

There was a very famous Dungeon in America (sorry, can’t remember the name off the top of my head), who had professional Dominants. Not sure if it was the establishment that paid them, or the people visiting. But the videos can still easily be found online showing the many different sessions they did with people (obviously with consent).

It made me realise that it can be a great way for someone to experience a desired situation, done with a highly experienced professional who has the knowledge, and lack of hidden agenda, allowing the opportunity to simply relax into it.
If I can remember the name, I’ll share it. I think it closed down a few years ago though.

We also have Professional Dungeons here in Australia that have the option of Male or Female Dominants.
    The most loved post in topic
msMoonCake​(neither female)
1 week ago • May 8, 2024
@ Bunnies what a great idea. I have spent money on travel to meet with "dominants", spent money to stay the night, money from lose of earnings, etc. All with dominants I have spent time getting to know through the usual channels!