Online now
Online now

Looking for dungeons and events in Indianapolis.

PetBunny​(sub female){Pet Slave}
1 month ago • May 21, 2024

Looking for dungeons and events in Indianapolis.

I recently moved to Indianapolis a month ago and was ready to see what the bdsm scene was like out here, but I found nothing. I asked around in so many other places, but I couldn't find anything. its a bummer; all there are are strip clubs and sex shops, but no dungeons or events I can go to. I still believe there has to be something here. This makes me miss being in Chicago, where there were tons of places to go. I was advised to look for virtual places to socialize, but I don't want that; I want my social experiences to all be physical ones. I'm kind of lost, and I want to give up searching. There isn't anything I like here so far, and that makes me a bit sad.
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • May 21, 2024
That's odd. Though I have never been to that city, it is large enough to have at least something along the lines of what you're looking for.

You didn't write which resources you have searched. I know the Fet website is geared more towards listing events and activities and such in a given area.

Whatever you do, don't give up. These things take time (and other positive phrases) But for real, Indy can't be all that dull. There totally has to be more in that state besides cows and corn.

Sorry I can't be of any further help. As I said, Indiana, let alone Indianapolis-- has never been on my travel blotter.

Best of Luck!
MsLas​(sub female)
MsLas​(sub female) • May 21, 2024
SubSpace Indy holds kink events at least once a week. I believe they also host swinger parties pretty frequently as well, so you’ll see a couple of different types of events held there. I went to a rope intensive there back in February and it’s a really nice space. Lots of room, cool bdsm furniture and lots of hard points. 🥰

They have a profile (SubSpace_Indy) and a group page on Fetlife, which is where they post all of their events. They have pictures of the various rooms on their profile, so you can see what to expect.

They have a kinky photography intensive led by KnotHead Nylon coming up next month, a mini rope con in July, and a rope intensive with GentleeBrutal in September that I’m considering going to. 🤔 And that’s just the stuff I pay attention to. 🙂

I hope this helps. Good luck!
    The most loved post in topic