Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 9, 2018

clarifaction

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2018
when I said about half way through this rant that I had 3 times the age and experience my intention was 3 times the experience in life not necessarly in the lifestyle I dont want to give the impression I am all knowing and all seeing by any means as I am sure there are more experienced doms than my self nor do I have all the answers (hell some times i don't even know he questions) clearly I have forgotten how to spell
Goodluckhehe​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 10, 2018
Goodluckhehe​(sub female) • Jun 10, 2018
Hiii

I’m super new here , just poking my little nose around to see who I can find and meet. I have yet to find a man who can tame me icon_smile.gif as for females I’d love to have advice or enlightenment into this whole area.

I’m just a bratty sub looking for a strong man ^_^ mentally and physically haha
Bobbee
5 years ago • Jun 11, 2018

sub male

Bobbee • Jun 11, 2018
Hi,
This box is labeled "Post a reply" but the top of the page says Introduce yourself. Which is it??? I'm looking for a new Dom female, who has not had many intimate partners yet, or a couple with same description who want a male to "clean up" after them or serve them both, preferably she is giving orders. I am new at this but have been married in the past with a wife that would give orders sometimes. I'm 69 years but nowhere near that age, I take good care of myself and am 6 feet tall, 170 pounds, and on the slender side of average build. I've never been with a man before so I think with a couple with the female giving orders, I would feel most comfortable, even if she had me servicing her male partner, I think I can do that with a couple just starting down this path also. I'm going to sign off with my nickname and hope that's how to receive a message back--hope I put this message in the right place, if not I hope someone will let me know where to go to let know my desires. Where to go to check for my messages?
Best regards,
sturvant
Athena​(sub female)

Re: Athena (sub female) (no)

Athena​(sub female) • Jun 11, 2018
Athena wrote:
Hello everyone. Im also a newbie (read a bunch of posts before posting myself and see there’s a lot of us out there). I’m looking to focus my attention and admiration on one respectful dom. My sexual fantasies include being tied up, blind folded, teased, told I’m naughty and need to be punished and then receiving punishment accordingly, and being a “good girl.”. I see myself more of a BS than DM. Outside of sex, I enjoy crossfit, gardening as I’m a vegan although it’s not a requirement for my dom to be, and snuggling in front of the tv watching a good series or movie on Netflix. I hope I can meet people in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Any dom out there looking to mentor a newbie sub?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 11, 2018
@Sturvant,

The reply indicated means reply to the topic.

You can find your mail messages by clicking on the mail icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You will see a red circle indicating how many messages you have, if any.

Welcome - and welcome Athena and Goodluck!
Miki
5 years ago • Jun 12, 2018
Miki • Jun 12, 2018
Hi. I'm Miki. I have been around this site since the initial push for 1000 members but I don't recall posting to an "Introduce
Yourself" thread.

At any rate, In the interests of brevity, my profile covers "the bases" quite well.

As people on Facebook recently discovered, it simply won't do to put to much info online..
Lealye​(sub female)
Lealye​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2018
Hello! I'm VERY new. As in new to the lifestyle (not a dabbler though. I've spent a lot of time deciding what I wanted), and new to the site. 3o y/o sub looking for an online only dom atm. Male or female. Must be willing to work with someone new and not push hard limits. I'm more than willing to negotiate kinks/likes/dislikes.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for posting here Miki! We appreciate your continued support!

Welcome Lealye!
Master SubLuxe

Hello!

Master SubLuxe • Jun 12, 2018
Happy to be here. Male Dominant. 48. Looking for a F Sub to start a journey towards complete submission.