Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
DamCx​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sun 08 Jul 2018 12:13:28 PM IDT
DamCx​(dom male) • Sun 08 Jul 2018 12:13:28 PM IDT
Hello,

I'm Damien, 36yo from France.

I've always felt that need to have control, in the bedroom, but opened myself to that need over 4 years ago.

I can't say I'm like the cliché for the Dominant. I just try to live things the way that fits to me.

I also have a huge fetish for pantyhose, lycra and heels, which often lead me to use them in my games.

Damien
Bishop​(dom male){Lil Red Wo}
1 year ago • Sun 08 Jul 2018 03:32:42 AM IDT

Greetings

Bishop​(dom male){Lil Red Wo} • Sun 08 Jul 2018 03:32:42 AM IDT
I am quite naturally, a very introverted person. I much prefer conversations that delve deep into the soul rather than conversations that just skim the surface of the menial, and that makes it difficult to know what to write here or on my profile. I have a very intense, quiet personality. Being a dom comes natural, but I believe it is something that must be earned, not demanded; lead by example, empower others to be the best they can be, be strong, careful, encouraging, and passionate. I rarely smile or laugh outwardly, the pleasure I get comes from the calm within.
This is the first time I have reached out to a community such as this, I am convinced that the vanilla relationships I have had in the past have lacked this essential ingredient. I look forward to sharing more in the days to come and I also look forward to talking with you further. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Wed 04 Jul 2018 01:58:40 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Wed 04 Jul 2018 01:58:40 PM IDT
Welcome Kitten - good luck in your search! I recommend posting an ad in our personals to let people know you are looking.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Tue 03 Jul 2018 03:42:18 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Tue 03 Jul 2018 03:42:18 PM IDT
Great to have you with us Geekylegion! Good luck!
Geekylegion​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mon 02 Jul 2018 08:30:59 PM IDT

Greetings

Geekylegion​(sub male) • Mon 02 Jul 2018 08:30:59 PM IDT
Hi everyone, I'm new the this whole scene and looking to see how things go. Wish me luck.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Mon 02 Jul 2018 05:00:54 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Mon 02 Jul 2018 05:00:54 PM IDT
Welcome Queenbee, Subsmall and Autobitch95! Great to have you here icon_smile.gif
autobitch95​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mon 02 Jul 2018 05:17:49 AM IDT

Trying to implement.

autobitch95​(sub female) • Mon 02 Jul 2018 05:17:49 AM IDT
Hey y'all,
I am a 22f sub and I am trying to work with my bf to implement a D/s relationship. He brought up to me that he is into it and has a little experience. I have been interested in bdsm for awhile now and would like to actually give it a real and true shot. I am looking to learn and get some advice on how to actually get my boyfriend to realize I am serious about wanting to give him control over me but start out slowly so we can work out the kinks in our kink. He says he wants it but when I try to initiate the serious conversation that it will take he doesn't want to talk about it. I am following a couple of blogs that seem helpful but would also like some advice from an experienced dom on how to proceed or what I can do before hand to show that when it is D/s time that I am willing to give my dom full control of me. I would love all and any input, thank you!
Subsmall
1 year ago • Mon 02 Jul 2018 12:28:17 AM IDT

Submissive fantasy

Subsmall • Mon 02 Jul 2018 12:28:17 AM IDT
I am a white male in my 50s looking to exchange fetish conversations with a young domme I love being humiliated especially sph Very submissive and recently started to gain an interest in bbc and submitting to black males and females Have a history of fetish activity to include feet and ass worship sph,role Play,humiliation etc.Was officer in military and also teach and do social work
QueenBee
1 year ago • Sun 01 Jul 2018 11:57:52 PM IDT

Hi ya'll

QueenBee • Sun 01 Jul 2018 11:57:52 PM IDT
Hi everyone, I'm QueenBee a dom who loves to dominate successful men bored with their everyday mundane lives. I'm sexy, outgoing, articulate, educated and love to explore the finer things that life has to offer. I'm a nubian queen, very curvaceous, exotic, and fun. Currently, looking for for a serve to kiss my ass and serve me completely.