Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020
Hi, I am as my username implies, Meg. I'm a dominant female with a wide array of interests. I'm a massive introvert and often find things as simple as online chatting to be socially taxing, so I apologize for that.

I am a wire wrapping jeweler, an acrylic painter, a herbal tea enthusiast, a cat lover, voracious reader, video game addict who enjoys the zip of Nuka Cola, Netflix binger, and general nerd.

I am in a strictly monogamous relationship with my sub and I'm only looking for friends and education and good conversations on this site.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020

Re: EXPERIENCED BLACK DADDY-DOM IN SEARCH OF 1 OR 2 SUBS

stiffness wrote:
EXPERIENCED BLACK DADDY-DOM IN SEARCH OF 1 OR 2 SUBS

EXPERIENCED BLACK DADDY-DOM IN SEARCH OF capslock key. Where did you go? Please come home to me, oh my dear capslock key.
Roro77​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 6, 2020

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Roro77​(sub male) • Jan 6, 2020
Hey I'm 42 bi male that is wanting and ready for new things I want to experience it all no holds bared anything goes my fantasy is to be dominated by two or more females or a couple
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 6, 2020
Miki • Jan 6, 2020
ninetyfoursub wrote:
hi
new here know about BDSM since i was like 12 finally gotten to an to a place in my life that i want what i want and don't care what my family and friends think never been in a dom/sub relationship looking for someone who will be willing to help me figure out how this whole world works and how to be safe while navigating it

Welcome! Best advice, hopefully you already read-- "Be Yourself!"

Family: Those who really know the meaning of "family" will accept you for whatever you decide, perhaps with a caveat of "be careful".

Friends? well if they assign personal judgment to what you choose to do and exclude you as a result therefrom-- well they're not really friends, then, are they?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and has a right to urge caution, but none have the right to judge or exclude based on aforementioned opinions/political or personal beliefs.

Now then, living dangerously is not my recommended course of action, but still-and-all, I respect your right to "give it a try" as sacrosanct.

For example! You were 12 when you decided this. In My Opinion: A Bit Early. BUT I respect your decision -- Yet I strongly urge you to look out for #1-- You. No one else can!!

Be safe, learn from those more experienced and most of all-- don't entangle "the lifestyle" with "Love Forever-after"

Oftentimes as we grow and mature, our tastes change (M/F) And decisions we make early on are best not etched in stone, neither in action nor feelings.
Onora​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020
Onora​(sub female){Taken} • Jan 8, 2020
Hi. I go by Onora. I joined about a month or so ago and have been looking around since then. I’m relatively new to bdsm but have always wanted to experiment.

I’m in SC if there are anyone else is, too.
NotYourKitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
Hello. I'm a submissive in a monogamous relationship. I stumbled about this site and figured what the heck, why not?
I want to meet like minded friends. Maybe get inspired to try different things. I'm always up for learning and no one ever really stops learning, right? Lol
I like to read, i love music, and I play ps4.
I dont know what else to say really lol
icon_smile.gif
peteriksolo
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020
peteriksolo • Jan 11, 2020
Hello!

This is me, trying not to be "annoying, desperate noob". I am a kind of boring, single guy, who has recently taken interest in Femdom and would like to instead of just watching videos experience some of it, even if just online. Preferably with a long-term owner.

While I am into the usual "want to show off", I am also interested in a real submission, denial and humiliation, where my owner gets to know me intimately (body and mind) and gets to do whatever they want and hopefully improve me as a submissive.

More info in my profile and ad.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2020
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello.