Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

serenitymuse​(sub female){Orgazmo}
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
Hi.
I stumbled across this community in my searches in Dom/sub interaction. I started reading, and (time is incredibly fluid these days) it dawned on me that I was still here. Still reading. It also dawned on me that it had been long enough that I was now a creeper. It started to feel disrespectful to read without registering, so I here I am. I may still read your posts without posting myself every time. I am clearly intrigued. The wit, humanity, and wealth of information that I am seeing are worth stepping up for.
Looking forward to meeting you.
If you wrote me, and I haven’t responded yet. Gimme a few. I think our brains are all a little fuzzy these days.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 12, 2020
Great to have you here Serenitymuse! Thank you for your intro icon_smile.gif
GR8LVASS

Hello

GR8LVASS • Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone. Jojo here, not new to the game butt new to my very submissive side and looking to explore new horizons with the right Mistress/Master. I am in great physical shape, long thin legs and completely smooth body. If you see me, say hi..
nerdygirl​(sub female)
nerdygirl​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2020
Hello! I suppose it's time. This is easier than deciding what to put into my profile, at least. My name is Donna. I also stumbled across this site, and I am SO HAPPY to have found it! Please be patient while I find my footing. Anxiety is a terrible challenge, even online. The compassion and thoughtfulness I have encountered here is very encouraging, and also very encouraging. I look forward to interacting with those of like mind, and hope to eventually find the One, or even Ones, who both deserve and desire all that I offer. Until then, Blessed is the journey within!❤️
Grayk​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020
Grayk​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm Gray and I'm a newbie to the Cage. I am a submissive and I'm in the scene for a few years. I'm 25 and I'm 5'9 with some curves and hourglass figure. I'm so glad I stumbled upon here as I'm finding it refreshing to see so many wonderful and like-minded people. I'm hoping to find some lovely people here to chat to and gain some friends both Sub and Dom here and some knowledge too. And hoping to find something more too..... I'm fairly introverted so I'm trying to become more outgoing here. Can't wait to chat with anyone who sees my profile and drops a message.

Xx Gray Xx
lil'slut​(sub male){Collared}
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020
Hi,
New here, I've been in a FLR for about two years now. Leading into a 24/7 D/s, sissy.
Or some weird redundant blend. Happy to be here, looking to meet others, kill time, and learn more.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 15, 2020
Welcome Grayk and Skippy! Thanks for saying hello icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 17, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 17, 2020
Bump! If you are new to THE CAGE please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif