Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for the intro Imdomandsub. Welcome to THE CAGE!
Princess Belle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 28, 2021
Hi! I am a 18 (19 next week) year old submissive. I know, I know, very young ,but I know what I like. I have had one dom, but we only saw each other virtually.
I am a pre-med student and submission is a great way to relax for me icon_smile.gif
SewerCreature​(neither male)
3 years ago • Jan 28, 2021
Greetings all!
I've been lurking for a little bit learning about the community and trying to work up the courage to introduce myself. I'm at a point in my own life where I finally feel like I'm allowed to be "me", so I am also trying to define what it is I'm looking for without being creepy or overly awkward.
Looking forward to meeting people!
Evangelon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 29, 2021

Hi fellow kinksters

Evangelon​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2021
Hi all , Birmingham UK based 47yr old guy , exploring my darker kink side . Looking forward to making new friends on here and hopefully expanding my experience. Always up for a chat so feel free to drop me a mssg to say hi or ask anything you would like to know
Thanks
slamit{Peg me}

Hello all just joined

slamit{Peg me} • Jan 29, 2021
37 submissive male, bi bottom only, more into dominant women. Love to play for people and share pics while doing so, or just chat with similar people. In lansdale Pa.
joguess​(dom male)

New french dom

joguess​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2021
Hello

I m new to the cage, I m a real french dom of 38 yo with experience for 10 years.
I can host a New submissive girl / woman to my place .
I explain what I do in private and in french.

Regards,
Master Jo.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 30, 2021
Welcome everyone to THE CAGE! Thank you for the hellos.
Solarlee​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
Solarlee​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2021
Hi! I am new to both The Cage and BDSM in general. I only got into the lifestyle maybe about 8 months or so ago. I met a dom around that time and we dated for a while but have broken up since. I'm here to just continue learning more and, hopefully, get more experience. Rope bondage is what I'm particularly interested in. I'm ready for covid to be under control so I can actually meet some people and continue my journey. In the meantime, I'm looking to make friends so please read my profile and say hi if you want!