Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

lostaznpup
2 years ago • Jul 6, 2021
lostaznpup • Jul 6, 2021
lolla bunnyy wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this entire experience. I've only read about BDSM in books and seen it in movies. I finally decided that it's time for me to explore this side of me. Also I'm looking for new friends to talk to about this because none of my friends are into this kind of stuff. I see myself as a submissive but I feel like I can be a switch.

Let’s learn together
lostaznpup
2 years ago • Jul 6, 2021
lostaznpup • Jul 6, 2021
Bubblingteapot wrote:
Hello! I just joined today and so far I really like it here. I am completely new to the BDSM community and I'm both excited and nervous to start this path. That's why I'm hoping to find others like me and make friends here that are experienced and who can help guide me. I'm interested in learning more about being a submissive and I've already found lots of info here to help me.

Would love to form a little subset of newbies to share info!
chrissyuuu{Chrissy}
2 years ago • Jul 7, 2021
chrissyuuu{Chrissy} • Jul 7, 2021
Hi my me is Christina I'm a submissive cd I have very limited experience but I want to b tied up and pegged.i like to be all dolled up and tied to service men it's relatively new to me but I want to jump right in
Lolabrigida​(sub female)
Lolabrigida​(sub female) • Jul 7, 2021
Hello all!
I'm Lola, new to the page but not the lifestyle.
I am here to make new friends, share knowledge, learn and continue my journey.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 7, 2021
Welcome Lola and Chrissy! I hope you find what you are looking for!
KneelingForYou​(sub male){uncollared}
2 years ago • Jul 10, 2021
Hi all,

What a wonderful site! I don't know how I haven't stumbled on it before.

I'm a sub male from the North East, England.

Open to meeting new friends either subs or dom/dommes.

Would love to find someone on a similar wavelength to myself though but in no rush icon_smile.gif

Take care all and stay safe x
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 11, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 11, 2021
Welcome to KneelingForYou and to everyone who has joined us recently!
zaron​(other male)
2 years ago • Jul 12, 2021
zaron​(other male) • Jul 12, 2021
Hello hello! I have to admit I fully forgot about this place during the last year but thankfully I got a reminder email and here I am ready to dive in. My experience in the bdsm field or really sexuality itself is limited and now that things are getting back to normal I'm excited to see who I can meet and what can happen. I'm open to pretty much anything from friends to a steady fuck buddy to a one off to a D/s. Anything and everything in between. Please feel free to reach out with any good intent. I'm still really figuring out what I am and would love to experience so much.
Lickulngtme​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jul 12, 2021

Hello I'm Sean , a sub seeking...

Lickulngtme​(sub male) • Jul 12, 2021
SWM 52 never married and no gf in last year n a half, my choice. Lives alone works full time. I seek a LTR with TPE and FLR , I'm passionate , loyal and with the right trainer can and will be anything you desire?. I will dedicate everything to your comfort and satisfaction! I'm willing to relocate or you relocate to me? It will always be your choice , I'm honest ,respectfull and have many skills from a plumber all the way to a OPI nail tech . I'm here to please you as u desire and obey your every word. I will be your 24/7 servent and work full time, All I ask is a chance to show you I'm real and mean what I say, and say what i mean , please message me with any Q's thank you for your time . sub4you.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\