Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ropefish
5 years ago • Dec 14, 2018
ropefish • Dec 14, 2018
Hello, I'm ropefish ^^

I joined the Cage a little while ago and have mostly been lurking up till now. So far I love the site and am excited to be part of the community!
littlecuffedfaerie​(sub female)
Hey everyone! My name is Kristine. I'm a 28-year-old female (duh. how many guys do you know named Kristine? lol)... honestly not sure WHERE exactly I fall on the spectrum. Sometimes I feel like a sub, sometimes I feel like a Domme, sometimes I feel like a little, sometimes I feel like a kitten... just.. not sure. I suppose you could say I'm a Switch? But I still feel more submissive. Is that normal? To be more of one than the other if you're a Switch?
LaLeigh​(sub female){Owned}
Hi. I’m LaLeigh. 46 yo mama of three. Long long term relationship with my significant other and not looking for anything other than friendship, guidance and support. Happy to reciprocate if I can.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the intros everyone! We hope you have fun inside THE CAGE.
SirMatteo​(dom male)
SirMatteo​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2018
Pleased to have been recommended to this community. I am enjoying the site very much. This may be just the spot I was needing to find some great people to chat with, get some advice and meet new and interesting people.
I am a Dominant Husband with a beautiful submissive wife, 12 years celebrating and sharing life together.
There is a unique situation she and I face and would love to explore ways to work with it and maybe find someone who's dealt with something similar to brainstorm with.
Royboy

I'm new

Royboy • Dec 15, 2018
Hi. I am a 46 year old man who thinks he is a sub. Would like to try roleplay
Royboy
Royboy • Dec 15, 2018
xXxKittyVixenxXx wrote:
Hey everyone! My name is Kristine. I'm a 28-year-old female (duh. how many guys do you know named Kristine? lol)... honestly not sure WHERE exactly I fall on the spectrum. Sometimes I feel like a sub, sometimes I feel like a Domme, sometimes I feel like a little, sometimes I feel like a kitten... just.. not sure. I suppose you could say I'm a Switch? But I still feel more submissive. Is that normal? To be more of one than the other if you're a Switch?
Miki
Miki • Dec 15, 2018
To everyone on this page (except Evangeline who is a stiff.. I mean staff, --tee hee!!! I'm a brat) icon_razz.gif

Welcome and have fun. Use the usual precaution with all social media sites as you already know, and you'll be fine.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 17, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 17, 2018
Welcome Pumpkinbrat! Have fun in your explorations icon_smile.gif